Sat, Sep 21, 4:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractal Window Weekly (March 21-27)!

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 1:47 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:30 PM

Attached Link: http://market.renderosity.com/%7Efractal/FractalWindowWeekly/FracWin4.htm

Hi all! Be sure to check out the fourth edition of the Fractal Window Weekly (link above)! And remember, past FWWs are accesible through the community page (under "links of interest" at the bottom). [Fractal Community Page](http://www.renderosity.com/subcom.ez?ID=21) Enjoy! Have a great week everyone! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Fractelaar ( ) posted Mon, 28 March 2005 at 12:50 PM

Fantastic selection Nick very refreshing to see so much diffirent names and such real great fractal art and i see now that i have miss some real great work so time to visit :-) Big thanks to both of you Greatz Arend

mountmous ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 3:07 AM

I totally agree with Arend. This week's collection is absolutely fantastic. And since I've missed a lot last week what an excellent way to catch up with these beauties. Yvonne

ufrey ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 4:07 AM

Oh my goodness! There is a fractal from me inside ...
I can't believe it ...

I'm touched and very proud about choosing "Das Auge der Zeit / Eye of time". Thank you very much.

Ulrike

leanndra ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 9:22 AM

Nick, Simply beautiful choices! I really love this addition to the fractal forums! It is a unique concept. One I think benifits everyone! Thanks! Leanndra

kansas ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 10:06 AM

Another wonderful selection of fractals. Much more accurate display of "good fractals" than the Hot 20. Thanks for this addition. Marion

stotty ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 12:13 AM

Excellent choice, makes it a pleasure to view fractals. This is the real fractal hot 20 for me.

Asylumc3 ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 6:41 PM

This is one VERY awesome idea!!! I've missed every fractal in the last month and I'll never catch up :(. This has been a wonderful way to at least catch some. Such a gorgeous collection in each edition. Excellent idea and a big thank you to DreamWarrior and vclaszlo for this!!!! Melissa

MagicHawk ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 12:53 PM

It is very refreshing to see such wonderful Fractal work at last being recognised outside of the Hot 20... and I am very proud to have been selected in the first week..

padawancats ( ) posted Thu, 21 April 2005 at 8:43 AM

Wow! There are some gorgeous fractals selected!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.