Tue, Oct 22, 10:22 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 4:45 pm)

Subject: Anyone get an email about Poser 6 being shipped yet?

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 6:17 PM

ok so am I... I thought they might be filling the mac orders first...

Redfern ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 6:59 PM

Just within the last hour. PC user here. Sincerely, Bill

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

PapaBlueMarlin ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:02 PM

Bill, when did you preorder?

diana ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:32 PM

Email sent to me about an hour ago. Pre-ordered Feb 16, for PC, shipped via US Mail today.

Mattb ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:34 PM

I didn't get an E-mail so I called to check my order status.
Man on the phone said my order shipped today. So I "should"
see it Friday. :)
I ordered Feb 16.

Matt

geep ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:40 PM

I ordered 2/16 from the US store and just received an email that it has been shipped. YAY TEAM !!! ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

odeathoflife ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:47 PM

so it definatly look like they are going backwards?

โ™ ฮฉ Poser eZine ฮฉโ™ 
โ™ ฮฉ Poser Free Stuff ฮฉโ™ 
โ™ ฮฉ My Homepage ฮฉโ™ 

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

ย 

Shadow_Fyre ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:51 PM

Mine got shipped today also and I ordered on 2/17. The tracking number is not working right now, so don't know when I'll get it, I chose standard shipping.

pigfish9 ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 7:55 PM

I got my e-mail that it shipped today since I left work. Yippee!! I'm really doing a happy dance because I'm off to CompUSA for a new, faster PC with Pentium 4 to run it on. What was a lousy day has become a great one! Mine is PC Upgrade.

cherokee69 ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:13 PM

At 8:49Pm, EST, I received an email that my order was being shipped. Being this late, it probably wont get picked up by UPS until tomorrow. I do have a tracking number so I'll be checking to see when it is to get to me. YEAH!!!!!!

geep ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:15 PM

And ... Let the P6 wars begin !!! ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

cherokee69 ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:22 PM

You got that right Doc..Oh, and I see there are finally more entries in your March Challenge...that so cool.

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:39 PM

Didn't get an email notification, myself, but I wasn't expecting to receive one, anyway. I'd accidentally mis-entered my email address when placing my order, and didn't notice until afterward.

Checked my order status at the Digital River website, however, and confirmed that it was fulfilled. I now have a tracking number.

So now it's merely a question of how fast our one-legged deliveryman can push that wheelbarrow.

Nance ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:44 PM

I ordered mine just last night (after seeing blonderella's had actually shipped - around post #10) and I just received my UPS shipment confirmation -- less than 24 hrs. I had to be pretty close to the last in line.

Redfern ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:47 PM ยท edited Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:53 PM

PapaBlueMarlin, at first I couldn't remember, but my e-mail states I placed my order on Februray 21, 2005.

Sincerely,

Bill

Message edited on: 03/29/2005 20:53

Tempt the Hand of Fate and it'll give you the "finger"!

pigfish9 ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 9:46 PM

I just checked the UPS tracking number. Mine left on a truck at 9 something p.m. e.s.t. out of Minneapolis, MN. That looks like a 3 day UPS ground delivery down here to Texas. My mail comes to a UPS store so maybe that will help. I'm hoping to have it by Saturday (fingers crossed tightly).

hauksdottir ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 2:37 AM

UPS tracking center says that they got my billing/shipping information but doesn't indicate that they have the physical box in their hot hands yet. I'm still hoping for Friday. Where's NORAD when they are REALLY needed? Note: this is for a Mac, and was ordered Mar 2nd.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.