Sat, Sep 21, 2:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Looking to purchase Mind-Boggling Fractal program.

ralphwarnick ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 5:22 PM · edited Fri, 06 September 2024 at 1:48 AM

I am looking to purchase a copy of Mind-Boggling Fractals not the lite version, but full. If anyone has a copy for sale or knows where it can be had, please contact me here. Thank you so much for your time and consideration in this matter. Respectfully ralphwarnick

Dagfari ( ) posted Tue, 29 March 2005 at 8:54 PM

Is this product still supported? Send me a link so I can check it out. I would investigate using "Ultra Fractal 3" in the mean time. There is a demo you can download. I highly recommend this program.

ralphwarnick ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 2:51 PM

Hi Dagfari, I have recieved the following message: "As I understand it, Paul Carlson no longer sells, nor supports MBF due to health issues." I have begun learning UF, but am havng some difficulties because my brain is very thick indeed! (LOL). But look at all tools to try them for "feel". So will purchase a copy if I can find it. Thanks Ralph

Dagfari ( ) posted Wed, 30 March 2005 at 5:15 PM

Well if you have any questions about using UF, I'd be happy to help.

Pannyhb ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 10:15 AM

If you are giving UF a try.... look at the coloring formulas in kcc3.ucl. You'll find a coloring called "Carlson Orbit traps". It is MBF in a bottle, complete with the most popular color ranges, that you can edit as well. Good luck!

ralphwarnick ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 5:08 PM

Thank you Pannyhb, and Dagfari! I am looking into your inforamation, and exploring it! Thank you so much Ralph

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.