Fri, Sep 20, 8:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 6:55 am)

Subject: Namihei

almeidap ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 7:59 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 1:56 AM

Someone explain why I keep seeing Namihei post all over the board...and who is Namihei? Someone please. And oh yeah check out my post for today...based off the first games I played when I re discovered video games via playstation!

SamTherapy ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 8:04 PM

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

mors_d ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 8:08 PM · edited Thu, 31 March 2005 at 8:09 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/messages.ez?ForumID=12356&Form.ShowMessage=2190599

this is a better description of these wacky namihei posts as it's the announcement :)

Message edited on: 03/31/2005 20:09

almeidap ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:12 PM

Thank you both!

thixen ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 6:45 AM

Attached Link: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Agora/7984/writingclass.html

Just FYI for those who don't know (like I did until now) Sazae-san is a popular animation show on Sunday nights. It is popular with all generations. There are several main charactors: Sazae, Katsuo, Wakame, Namihei, Fune, Masuo, Tarao, and Tama. Sazae is a housewife. Her personality is careless but cheeful. Her hair has three big curls. Katsuo is Sazae's brother. He is in the fifth grade of an elementary school forever. He is a sly boy. Wakame is Sazae's sister. She is in the third grade of an elementary school. She always wears a miniskirt. We can see her expanding pants. Namihei is Sazae's father. He has only one hair on top of his head! Fune is Sazae's mother. She is very gentle. She is also a housewife. Masuo is Sazae's husband. He is a salaryman. In Japan, couples usualy live with the husband's parents, but he lives with Sazae's family. Tarao is Sazae and Masuo's son. He is three years old. He is cute. Tama is a white cat which Sazae's family keeps. This animation describes Japanese traditional family style. We can feel a sense of closeness. Let's enjoy watching "Sazae - san!" now we know

mors_d ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 7:54 AM

I knew I recognised him from somewhere! I should have gone rummaging through my comic collection :P

zescanner ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 11:39 AM

Okay, thanx for the link telling what is going on. Personally... I don't want WW that badly. I think the Namihei stuff looks stupid. Maybe a bit is funny, but the joke is on us here at Renderosity. This is overkill! Thank goodness it'll be over after today.

Dynamo ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 4:17 PM

I for one enjoy it sence it helps to foster a community in a game like fashion. I appreciate the joke of the webpage and the humor put behind it, and lastly a way for many of us who often dont post much here to get involved.. a jump in point as it were to a community thats been ongoing for some time.

elizabyte ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 11:01 PM

I had a great deal of fun doing a Namihei picture, and more fun looking through the galleries to see how other people had used the items (some of them were very creative!). I thought it was a fun and entertaining challenge. Truth is, I don't care all that much about obtaining Wonder Woman, but I really greatly enjoyed the challenge. Sometimes it's a good idea to just lighten up and not take yourself so seriously. ;-) bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.