Thu, Sep 19, 6:44 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 6:38 pm)

Subject: need help with P5 face room please

amberlover13 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 5:24 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 6:37 PM

I'm having trouble in the face room. Trying to make a custom face from images, but no matter what I do I can't see the bottom of the room. All the other pallets in P5 are movable except for the one in the face room where you put the front and side view of the texture you want to make. I can see the full face one fine, but it cuts me off half way down the side one. I've tried adjusting my screen size, and moving the window around, but still can't get to it. Does anyone have a suggestion? Thanks

geep ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 6:36 PM

What screen size are you using? .... ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

fls13 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 6:39 PM

You need to be using 1024x768

geep ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 6:48 PM

file_213361.jpg

FYI - Dr Geep uses 1152 x 864 because ... cheers, dr geep ;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

amberlover13 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 6:49 PM

Thanks! That fixed it. For some reason mine was set at 800x600.

geep ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 6:52 PM

Yup, it's fer sure ... 800 x 600 will chop off the bottom half of the Face Room. The part on the left side can not be moved. Sorry 'bout dat. ;=[

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

amberlover13 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 7:05 PM

This helps a lot. I've been moving pallets all over the place just to see what I'm doing.... I had a recent crash and had to have someone reinstall another hard drive, and when I got my computer back, he'd changed most of my settings. Changing the screen size made a big difference. Thanks!

xantor ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 7:13 PM

Does that still happen with poser 6 and its face room?

geep ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 7:28 PM

Probably ... I can let you know tomorrow ... unless someone else already knows. ;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

fls13 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 8:26 PM

Nice tip, I'll have to try the expanded pixel setting. :O) I've always kept my screen rez at 1024x768 because my site stats tell me that's what most visitors use, but that size does get a bit crowded. Is P6 any better?

Acadia ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 9:16 PM ยท edited Sun, 03 April 2005 at 9:20 PM

That screen size, is that something you set in Poser? If so how? Or are you referring to the main screen resolution of your computer? If it's computer screen resolution, I work on my laptop which has an LCD screen and you can't set it for some resolutions otherwise it's blurry and distored. Currently mine is set at: 1280 x 1024

Message edited on: 04/03/2005 21:20

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

amberlover13 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 10:31 PM

We're talking about screen resloution. After I got my computer back from the "expert" everything was changed and I couldn't figure out how, until now. Changing the resolution from 800x600 back to 1024x768 made a huge difference. I also couldn't figure out why I was no longer able to "dock the pallets" in Photoshop anymore when I could before. I had just chalked it up to the fact that I had to do a total reformat. But even that's working normal again.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.