Thu, Sep 19, 3:36 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: Pre-ordered Poser 6 too? Please read!

aeilkema ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 4:32 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:24 PM

Attached Link: http://www.contentparadise.com/user/home.php

Dear fellow pre-orderer, You may already have noticed that you've paid $30 to much when pre-ordering Poser 6. This weekend the exact same deal is offered for $99 I'm not going to comment on this whole deal at all..... other then this: I've just contacted CL about this and I suggest every pre-order person do the same! Please keep it civilized though.....

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

GWeb ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 4:40 PM

I got my P6 SE and the price did not bother me at all. I want CL team to get paid for their work and future development. So I ask you please be civilized. Their effort on discount was just for some special market and plan purpose for Poser's future investment and development. Thanks, GWeb

Robo2010 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 4:54 PM

Yeah, I paid in full for the upgrade. I didn't care, and now that I played with it. I am very happy with the new features....Worth it. Runs cooler (Less stress on the CPU) than P5.

rwilliams ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 5:10 PM · edited Sun, 03 April 2005 at 5:12 PM

I also am very happy with the price that I paid, and the service that I got.

This sort or reminds me of the story that Jesus told about the laborer. Each laborer accepted a known wage for their work, and then when others arrived later for the same wage, the ones that had worked longer felt cheated, even though they had agreed to work for a certain amount. Personally, I'd have paid much more for Poser6, especially now that I have played with it a few days!

So if you are one of the ones that agreed on a certain price, enjoy Poser6 for that price. If you haven't purchased Poser6 yet, it sounds like now is your chance.

Message edited on: 04/03/2005 17:11

Message edited on: 04/03/2005 17:12

Puntomaus ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 5:41 PM

Hm, with all the discounts that I got for the pre order I paid 81 EUR (about 100 USD) for the boxed version incl. sales taxes and shipping . Compared to 99 USD for a download version I still made a very good deal.

Every organisation rests upon a mountain of secrets ~ Julian Assange

wolf359 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 5:49 PM

"You may already have noticed that you've paid $30 to much when pre-ordering Poser 6." If you wait long enough ,EVERYTHING Will be free Pardon me but you went to the CL website You Saw what the priceswere at the time you paid anyway. presumably to be part of an exclusive club nobody tricked ,decieved or swindled you. Your are owed NOTHING the amount of time that pased before the price dropped is Not relevant this type of whining reminds me of the DAZ platinum club members who are upset that the great unwashed masses got to "Raid" their store at rock bottom prices last month. Welcome to Adulthood Get over it :-)

My website

YouTube Channel

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 5:50 PM

I got a better price than that using that coupon they gave away at Christmas. And the coupon wouldn't apply to this offer, because it was for orders of $100 or more only.

Still, if I hadn't, I guess I would be kind of annoyed. Especially since they made this offer before most people who ordered the boxed version had even gotten their pre-orders!

geep ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 6:06 PM

LOL @ wolf359 ............ Good one, mate !!! And ......... very well stated, I might add! (especially the "Adulthood" part) ;=]

Remember ... "With Poser, all things are possible, and poseable!"

cheers,

dr geep ... :o]

edited 10/5/2019

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 6:06 PM

Don't look at me, either. I paid less than that for my preorder, even after you factor in shipping.

Pollee ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 7:32 PM

I have to say, I think aeilkema has a very valid point, and all of you chastising him to be an "adult" is coming across as rather childish, IMO. How ironic =0

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 7:44 PM

Seems rather odd that CL would do this, before a lot of pre-orderers even have their copies. Surely they realized that a lot of people would be ticked.

The first e-mail I got from them about P6 said:

Preordering Poser 6 now insures you that you will not only receive this Special Edition offer - a product valued at over $400 US, but that you will receive this offer priced at or below the order price of Poser 6 when shipping this spring.

IMO, this offer breaks that "at or below" promise. I wonder if it's a sign of desperation. Maybe all those CL bashers who warned that P6 would be $50 in the Amazon discount bin in a couple of months were right? :-P

tastiger ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 8:23 PM

Think what has been missed here is that offer doesn't appear to be the SE Pack. So no Shade, no Winter Queen - we paid slightly more for extra content...... I'm happy - well I will be when Customs clears it!

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i9-11900K @ 3.50GHz   3.50 GHz
64.0 GB (63.9 GB usable)
Geforce RTX 3060 12 GB
Windows 11 Pro

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 8:25 PM

No, click on the icon and read the details. Shade and the Winter Queen are included. This is the same thing the pre-orderers got.

steama ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 9:11 PM · edited Sun, 03 April 2005 at 9:15 PM

This should upset anyone who paid $30 dollars or $50 dollars too much just a short time ago!

Some people must be so rich they couldn't find a better use of $50 bucks.

what a rip... Yes TIME is relevant. LOL. A few days cost me $50 bucks.

Message edited on: 04/03/2005 21:15

SnowSultan ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 9:25 PM

I have to agree with aeilkema, Pollee and the others, you can't blame people who preordered for being upset at this. If this deal was offered two months from now, I could see "we've had two months to play with it" being a valid point. Some people haven't even gotten their orders yet and the price drops? - I'd be a little irked myself. I decided to pass up on the initial preorder to hear the first batch of opinions; I figured it was worth it to pay a little more later and better know what I was getting into. Might sound strange, but I don't think it's fair that people like me would get the chance to hear the first opinions AND get the sale and all those who put their faith in CL and jumped right in do not. Just my opinion of course, thanks for your time. Take care. SnowS

my DeviantArt page: http://snowsultan.deviantart.com/

I do not speak as a representative of DAZ, I speak only as a long-time member here. Be nice (and quit lying about DAZ) and I'll be nice too.

GWeb ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 9:46 PM

You are entitled to an opinion. For some of us who valued Poser and its future development. We valued Poser more than the price. Honestly I think the low price is too ridiculously. For example, five thousand Poser is sold and CL would only get half million dollar income minus some taxes. I often wonder how they could keep their office and developer team in whole of the year with this low income. I really want CL to earn more than a million dollars so they may add some cool stuff in it for the next version. I would buy Poser 6 for a grand dollar but CL did not ask for that price. I really hope that they are doing ok with the budget they earned from Poser 6. MetaCreations is long gone.

Natolii ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 9:54 PM

Only paid $59.65 here... Sooooooooooooooooooo... =P

odeathoflife ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 10:16 PM

Mine was $95.60 shipping included, seems reasonable, but if you want your money back that is your choice.

♠Ω Poser eZine Ω♠
♠Ω Poser Free Stuff Ω♠
♠Ω My Homepage Ω♠

www.3rddimensiongraphics.net

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 10:21 PM

i got a real decent deal myself, but I still think this is a little bit of a slap in the butt to CLs dedicated customers. Will they give the folks that pre-ordered a refund? they surely should.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it.
Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together.
All things connect......Chief Seattle, 1854

GWeb ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 10:26 PM

Are you guys going to complain about the gas price in next day? >:-) GWeb

GWeb ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 10:31 PM

Poser is marketable and they may change the price as long as they see fit. It includes promo price for their special future plan for Poser. I do not like to hear people whine about the price because they do not understand about the economy system. In my opinion for Poser, it is not tend for home use, it is for special hobby and professional use for market or exhibitations. Poser is not cheap software because it did alot for customers' valuable projects. Bottomline, if you do not like the price then Poser is not for you.

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 10:33 PM

i've been bitching about that since it hit $1.75. And I've done something about...I've cut my driving down to as little as necessary...no more joy rides. CL could have at least waited for 90 days or so before pulling this one...although its only good until tomorrow. I would assume most pre-order folks paid either $129, $89, or, if they had that coupon...$79 + shipping.... so the folks that have been the early adapters still got a good price, the good CL customers got even better...regular upgraders paid $129... another thing that has happened...CL did not sell all the pre-order packages of P6 SE..so they are trying to dump them now by offering this sale. Its kinda like luck of the draw...but it still leaves a funny taste in your mouth.

ratscloset ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 10:33 PM

Damn, GAS is over $2.10 a gallon!

ratscloset
aka John

Dave-So ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 10:43 PM

its 2.26 here..and supposedly going up again..hate to see Memorial Day weekend... Well, all that cash I saved on Pre-ordering P6 is being sucked up at the pump....

randym77 ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 10:47 PM

I think it's the P4/PP upgraders who really got screwed. The $99 price applies to all upgrades - P4, PP, or P5. That's a $50 difference for someone who preordered the P4 upgrade. A slap in the face indeed, considering that their ad said that the price would not be lower.

As for what Poser is for...I think it's clearly intended for home use. Maybe it wasn't originally, but look around. Look at most of the stuff at DAZ or in the RMP. It's not the kind of thing you need to make industrial videos or office presentations. Look at the bonus pack CL included. Was it a business suit for Jessi or James? No, it was a fantasy "winter queen" costume that's more likely to be used by home users, for fun, than at the office for marketing presentations.

Poser is cheap software. At $99, it costs as much as a couple of video games. And it's now competing with D|S, which is free.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 11:30 PM

I just paid $2.73 for gas... less than 20 miles from a network of refineries, so I think they hand-carry it locally. By the thimble. And it will go up. :( As for the discount price? It is a narrow window, only for downloaded version, so physical stocks aren't affected at all, and only for people who are signed up for Content Paradise, who may then look around and decide that the layout offers a chance for growth and exploration. Considering that most of the people preordering here were taking advantage of various discounts and coupons, there might not be a groundswell of complainers. Remember also that there will be other people who meet other criteria who may also get it cheaper... educational discounts, etc.. Of course, by the time you've paid the class fees, you're not saving any money overall. ;^) Are you going to hold them hostage to jealousy? I paid $89 (hopefully my box will get here tomorrow)... and don't begrudge the people who paid $69 or the people who are paying $99 or any other price. When buying anything I determine what its value is to me at that time and make the decision. Life is too short to fret over the purchasing decisions of several hundred thousand other people, who may possibly be saving a few dollars on one item when I probably saved a few dollars on another. Carolly

geep ( ) posted Sun, 03 April 2005 at 11:36 PM

And then there was the man who ...

... took extra long steps to save on his $10 shoes ...

... and ...

... split out his $20 pants.

$10 ? ... $20 ? ... I know, I know, but it's a very old joke.

cheers, (anyway)
dr geep <-------------------- taking shorter steps these days
;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

GWeb ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:01 AM

I still keep my opinion about Poser for serious hobby and commerical use and it is not simple as that. Some people may use Poser as a toy for wrong reasons. I would not sell Poser at Walmart. You know majority of customers in Walmart are welfare receipents, they cant keep their pants on. GWeb

steama ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:06 AM · edited Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:11 AM

LOL, that's good GWeb...LOL It is CHEAP!

Message edited on: 04/04/2005 00:11

kennect ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:12 AM

I can't afford to get pissed about this deal but it does sort of smack one in the face.....It is the special edition but download only and has a very limited amount of availibilty timewise......Regardless, It is a good deal for anyone that has held off trying to make up their mind about uprgrading....I would think for those holding out this is really going to be the best deal ever for this entire deal.....

Birddie ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:51 AM

Welp, thats what you rich folk get for rushing to pre-order, instead of waiting. it'll be half off before you know it. Ah, but a fool and their money. If you people like throwing your money away you can throw some in my direction. Let's see how low the price will be by the end of this month? :P

Pollee ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:54 AM

I don't agree. There will be better deals on Amazon. Gweb your walmart remarks are insulting and the moderators should do something about your assumptions and slander.

Lawndart ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 2:03 AM

Yeah... If the welfare people found out you said they shopped at Walmart, they would be pissed off. :) (No welfare recipients were harmed in the telling of this joke) "Pozer is a toy. Simple as that" What's Pozer? I use "Poser" daily in the work I do. I am a professional using it in a professional manner. I would concider that a professional app. What constitutes a pro app? The cost? Let's see, if it isn't $15,000 and you don't have to wear slacks when you use it, it isn't pro. rolling eyes (in a professional manner)

kennect ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 2:12 AM

Birddie, I wish I was a rich folk........

kennect ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 2:18 AM

Sorry, one more time....I think the original poster of this thread actually does have a valid concern....I will be shooting off an email to CL later this morning....I don't mind the price I paid but it does irk me that like three days later the price has dropped.....The way this seems to be going the price could ten bucks within the next several weeks.....

GWeb ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 2:34 AM

Dont bother CL pls. Let them do their market stuff and its their business. You as a customer only can make decision to purchase their stuff or not. CL makes the decision on how they like to sell their products. Leave CL alone. Sheesh

aeilkema ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 2:47 AM

Why not email CL? Remember we had the whole 1=1 currency exchange issue, where Europeans were forced to pay a very unfair rate. A lot of people complained about that witht he result that CL did something about it. How can a business know their customers feeling, either good or bad, if no one ever let's them know. If CL would have dropped the price in a few months, I would not have complained at all. But to drop the price now already and still sell the 'pre-order deal only' with it, that's just not right, imo.

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....

GWeb ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 3:12 AM

Currency exchange issue is different than complaining about CL's promo price. The promos is their market affair and please remember that Poser is their product. I would email to CL and ask them to roll the price up because Poser is a good investment for my projects. But, it is not professional to send the email to CL. I do not know their financial. My advice or suggestion may lead them into bankruptcy and a lot of bad stuff can happen to them. It is better to leave them alone and let them make their decision on market plan and promos. I do not want them just to have milk and bread for lunch everyday.

hauksdottir ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 5:17 AM

aeilkema, Well, their physical stocks of the suite won't hold up that many more weeks. At the time they end the boxed delivery, I suspect they'll also end the download delivery of the Special Edition. This is from Amazon.com... notorious for discounting: ******* "Curious Labs Poser 6 - 3D Figure Design and Animation Solution by Curious Labs, Inc. (CD-ROM) Windows 2000 / XP Software: See all 3 items (Rate this item) Buy new: $187.95 Used & new from $187.95 Usually ships in 1-2 business days" ****** Those poor people are going to get the red-boxed standard version for twice what we paid for Poser, Shade, AND the Winter Queen pack. No extras and no community helping each other find deals. Carolly

aeilkema ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 5:56 AM

"Those poor people are going to get the red-boxed standard version for twice what we paid for Poser, Shade, AND the Winter Queen pack. No extras and no community helping each other find deals." I know that, but that's not the point at all. Poser 6 with Shade and the Winter Queen pack, was promised to pre-order customers only. Here's the email CL sent out before Poser 6 was released: ---------------------------------------------------------- In celebration of Poser 6 expected in spring this year, Curious Labs has created a very exciting preorder promotion. Poser 6 Special Edition not only brings to you the power of this latest release, but also offers you the majestic Winter Queen Figure Pack, a beautifully designed box created in the Winter Queen theme and a full version of Shade designer LE with PoserFusion. Poser, the Winter Queen Figure Pack, Shade designer LE and PoserFusion together, creates one of the most powerful 3D solutions available by integrating Poser into Shade. Preordering Poser 6 now insures you that you will not only receive this Special Edition offer - a product valued at over $400 US, but that you will receive this offer priced at or below the order price of Poser 6 when shipping this spring. Poser 6 Special Edition will be available by preorder for $239 US / 219 Euro / 150 Pounds which will increase after the release of Poser 6. Curious Labs is now offering Poser 6 at closer to market currency value outside of the US, making this product an even more affordable power-solution worldwide. When the Poser 6 Special Edition runs out, Poser 6 will be available for $249 / 229 / ₤157. Preordered upgrades will be available from $129 US / 119 Euro / 82 Pounds, but only those who order in time will receive the Poser 6 Special Edition. And remember, all preordered product will not be charged to your credit card until the day it ships! ------------------------------------------------------ Preordering Poser 6 now insures you that you will not only receive this Special Edition offer - a product valued at over $400 US, but that you will receive this offer priced at or below the order price of Poser 6 when shipping this spring. but only those who order in time will receive the Poser 6 Special Edition. This is not the case at all, I've been lied too, which ever way you turn it. The price contrary to the promise has not gone up but even down instead and not only those who order in time will receive the special edition, still you get the special edition when ordering. Of course you can defend CL anyway you want, I don't mind, I don't think their evil or something. I do understand their position, but I've trusted their promise and now they've clearly broken it. That ticks me off, theirs something like honor even for a business and this latest CL action wasn't very honorable at all.

Food for thought.....

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 6:46 AM

I paid $59, so I don't really have a dog in this fight; I still got a better deal. Still, I do understand why people are upset. It wasn't rich people throwing their money away, or people too dopey to consider that the price might go down. It was that CL said that the price would not be lower. Were they intentionally lying to us? Were they forced to lower the price because P6 didn't sell as well as they hoped? Are they just too disorganized to remember what they promised in their earlier mailings? None of those possibilities is very reassuring.

And I bet CL would dearly love to have Poser in every Wal-Mart. You want CL to sell millions of copies, that's the way to do it.

dlfurman ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 7:44 AM

Those of you who are complaining have completely missed the point. You only know of this because I posted the heads up. I got the information from ContentParadise.com How many of you have already deleted the Content tab from your Poser 6 install? Curious Labs has (to my estimation) added value to the ContentParadise. It makes business sense to feature its partners (Hey, your at Renderosity a Content Paradise partner). "But I already know how to use my browser!" If you've been here long enough, I hope so and, I'm sure you have links to sites not partnered up with CL. But for the new users it has a value. They'll get to the partner sites and join the forums and we'llbe glad to have them. Egad! How dare CL try and do something that makes business sense. Oh yeah, that sale was for only TWO DAYS. I posted near the end of the sale on Sunday Afternoon. So I had kept my posting to myself, YOU NEVER WOULD HAVE KNOWN! How shocking it would be when sometime down the road George or Jane Newbie (my suggestion for the P7 Male and Female BTW!) requests help with their $99.00 Poser 6. What? Where? When? Two day sale back in April? Why was there no mention of this? What is Curious Labs trying to hide? What a RIP! I got my Poser 5 for $99.00 from Amazon. Who remembers that? Who got upset? Was I p*ssed that I didn't get the great deal those early Poser 5 adopters got for Poser 6? Is there a better way needed to highlight the use of Content Paradise? Maybe. But if you dissed it, you missed it. Got it now?

"Few are agreeable in conversation, because each thinks more of what he intends to say than that of what others are saying, and listens no more when he himself has a chance to speak." - Francois de la Rochefoucauld

Intel Core i7 920, 24GB RAM, GeForce GTX 1050 4GB video, 6TB HDD space
Poser 12: Inches (Poser(PC) user since 1 and the floppies/manual to prove it!)

randym77 ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 8:21 AM

*But if you dissed it, you missed it.

Got it now?*

No. I deleted the tab. But CP is on my list of regular haunts, and has been since it went live for P6. I visit it almost daily, just like I visit other Poser sites, like this one, DAZ, PPros, Faerie-Dreams, etc. Just to see what's going on. And if I miss a site one day, I know that someone will post the info here, or at DAZ, or PP, etc. No CP tab required. Frankly, I don't use Poser every day. I do browse the web every day.

yp6 ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 9:20 AM

Maybe CL's just realizing that poser's not worth as much. We bought it with dreams of what it might be, they sold it expecting it to be wonderful, but now that it's had some real-world "testing," they're learning otherwise.

Penguinisto ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 9:36 AM

file_213333.jpg

"*But if you *dissed* it, you *missed* it."* No, I didn't... I tore out Content Parasite long ago; but I just paid $99 for P6 and Shade 7 LE this mornng (so much for it being a weekend promo...) (for the curious, I'm downloading it via firefox on Linux SuSE 9.2... I'll burn it to CD and play with it when I get home, time permitting... figured since most folks had little problem with it (unlike P5), I'd give it a more thorough going-over for the Blather.) /P

GWeb ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 11:32 AM

randym77 wrotes: "And I bet CL would dearly love to have Poser in every Wal-Mart. You want CL to sell millions of copies, that's the way to do it. " Yeah they would love to feed it to the predators. Poser does have value and I want it to be kept in good market place for serious artists/animators. That is why I said I would send an email to CL and ask to roll the price up if they can. Software with low price is usually for people who do not have business income and tend for home use to play with. For example Visual Studio NET cost about $1,500 and Adobe sets cost about $2,500. Have you noticed your neighbors used VS NET or ADOBE? If you are in Beverly Hills or SunCity neighborhood, you would notice that they have used it. They used it with their market skills to make some good income in good market place. Low price on Poser lost some of its reputation in the commercial world. You know what Poser would be like if it is in every of your neighbors? I think we have enough of nasty gallery in Renderosity. CGTalk is a good gallery place to go to for serious viewer and professional artists. GWeb

wheatpenny ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 11:35 AM
Site Admin Online Now!

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

Natolii ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 11:43 AM

Gweb I shop Wal-mart and am neither on Welfare, nor have a problem keeping my pants on, thank you very much. My MOTHER happens to work at a Wal-mart for a second job. I used to work at Wal-mart several years ago. I will thank you to knock off the nasty comments when it is clear you are offering up a very nasty stereotype. And yes, I took advantage of 3 promotions to get the $60 price. So to be complaining about the price... Give me a break.

geep ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 11:59 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains violence

Hey /P,

re: " ... I tore out ... "

I set the "V" flag fer ya pengie.

;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

Caly ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:07 PM

You don't have to be rich to use Adobe or Lightwave even. Just have to keep an eye out for a good deal, and save money. And tax refunds help too. ;) Poser does have value and I want it to be kept in good market place for serious artists/animators. That is why I said I would send an email to CL and ask to roll the price up if they can. lol Most Poser users enjoy the program as a hobby. If you want to be a serious animator... Poser really isn't the ideal program. At all. Ok everyone raise your hand if you want Poser 7 to cost you $1000 just so you can be an art snob. Don't be shy now. :P

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

geep ( ) posted Mon, 04 April 2005 at 12:12 PM

raises hand

How 'bout $1,999.00 ???

cheers,
dr geep <---------------- feeling extremely snobbish today
;=]

(Hey CL ... I'm just kidding, ok?) ;=]

cheers,

edited 10/5/2019

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.