Sun, Sep 22, 4:19 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 22 4:04 pm)

Subject: In p6 figures don't change names..

skee ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 7:07 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:23 PM

Has any else noticed that when you change figure, from Jessica to james, that the preview window still shows the name of the figure as Jessia? Or for that matter, when you load any figure, like conforming hair or clothes that the name of the figure remains what ever the first figure was called. Is this part of the memory problem? I know you can change the name, but it still seems strange. skee

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Kingfisher ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 7:14 AM

I`ve just notice that. I changed the default figure with the WinterQueen & was most surprised to see that she had a mans name. No problem when you delete the original figure. Appears to me to be a bug. Hopefully it will be sorted with the first service pack, which should be out shortly.

skee ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 7:23 AM · edited Tue, 05 April 2005 at 7:25 AM

If you go to the hierarhy window to change the name you get a message " This field accepts only numbers between 0- 100"
but it will let you change the name anyway.
very very odd.
skee

Message edited on: 04/05/2005 07:25

NOTE: No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large
number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Poseur ( ) posted Tue, 05 April 2005 at 10:05 PM

Attached Link: http://www.curiouslabs.com/article/articleview/1384/1/595/

This is covered in the FAQ on CL's website. See the link. It doesn't look like they see this as being a bug, and the recommended method is to delete the current figure and add the new one, rather than changing one figure to another.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.