Sun, Sep 22, 10:37 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 5:40 am)

Subject: Seagull

Compo ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:30 PM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 10:37 AM

Anyone know where I can get a seagull in flight model, I have looked everywhere, I think. Thanks. Actually doesn't have to be a seagull, any large sea bird will prob do.

Message edited on: 03/31/2005 21:31

sittingblue ( ) posted Thu, 31 March 2005 at 9:48 PM

DAZ3D has a posable seagull. Some of the poses that come with it are flight-type.

Charles

wabe ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 12:08 AM

Look for "AgentSmith" in the Freestuff area here. There is a simple model available for free there. For far away uses it is ok i think. I thought there is another simple free one somewhere but can't remember where it was.

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

LordWexford ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 1:09 AM · edited Fri, 01 April 2005 at 1:10 AM

Colin Swift has one for Poser here:

http://www.digitalidesigns.com/

Message edited on: 04/01/2005 01:10

Ms_Outlaw ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 1:19 AM

That's the one I used in the pic I have in the message before this. It's free, and quite acceptable. Maybe not for closeups, but I like it.

wabe ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 2:31 AM

Its the same i think. AgentSmith says something that he (or she?) is providing it for Colin Swift - when i remember it right. Was already 2 hours ago when i looked and my brain... my brain...? Where have i put it to?

One day your ship comes in - but you're at the airport.

Compo ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 3:02 AM

Wow I awake to much help. Thanks a lot people. The AgentSmith (Colin Swift) one looks great, has 6 poses too. Thanks - Les

sittingblue ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 7:38 AM

I searched Digital Designs, and I couldn't find the downloads section. Can anyone provide a link?

Charles

LordWexford ( ) posted Fri, 01 April 2005 at 11:34 AM

http://www.digitalidesigns.com/Downloads.htm

Colin ( ) posted Wed, 06 April 2005 at 1:16 PM

Hi Folks! Yes, AgentSmith offered to host my seagull a while ago (my webhost wouldn't withstand Renderosity-level traffic!). I was thrilled to see it used in an eco-system in a gallery image the other day - that's exactly the sort of use I was envisioning it for - "A Flock of Seagulls" I freely acknowledge the gull is not meant for close-up viewing; Noggin's gull at DAZ is better for 'hero-figure' type usage; I designed it as background 'filler' content, so V5I is a perfect fit for it! It was my very first Poser-figure work, I always intended to update it as my skill improved, but then Noggin's gull came along, so there seemed little point! BTW, I'm off to order V5I right now - I've been drooling over it for weeks! (That's how I stumbled across this thread, as I was checking out the Vue forum before purchasing...)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.