Thu, Sep 19, 3:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 2:39 pm)

Subject: P6 odd renders

amberlover13 ( ) posted Sat, 23 April 2005 at 5:26 PM ยท edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 7:51 AM

file_226137.jpg

Hi, I haven't seen this mentioned before, but today when I rendered a close up of a character on V3 most of it came out perfect but a part of it came out with grazing like the kind you sometimes get when firing ceramics. Does anyone know how to fix this?

templargfx ( ) posted Sun, 24 April 2005 at 1:04 AM

were you using IBL or AO? ambient occlusion is a big culprit of this "effect" easy way to fix it is to up the pixel samples to above 10 (grreatly reducing rendering time though)

TemplarGFX
3D Hobbyist since 1996
I use poser native units

167 Car Materials for Poser

amberlover13 ( ) posted Sun, 24 April 2005 at 8:17 AM

Yes, now that you mention it, I was using AO.... I'll either change the lighting or the pixel sampling. Thanks for the advise!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.