Wed, Sep 25, 5:27 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 6:54 am)

Subject: DAZ|Studio forum contests

QSabot ( ) posted Wed, 27 April 2005 at 1:36 AM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 3:26 AM

what we need is some sort of contest (okay, the world won't end without it, but it would be nice) for the DAZ|Studio forum. How about a New Product Label? All one would need are an object that can take a label (a bottle model, for instance) and an original label for it, [i]rendered in DAZ|Studio[/i]. The label has to be itself a D|S-rendered image, or include one. Then apply the pictured label to the product in D|S, and render an image of [i]that[/i] for submission, showing the label clearly. Hey, maybe!

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 27 April 2005 at 3:59 AM

The idea is great! I can certainly flag it for admin approval! Unfortunately, we don't have a specific Mod/Coord. in this forum yet, but I am here to answer any questions and/or point you in the right direction if I don't know. If I don't know, RHaseltine usually knows, or he'll provide a link ;) Anyway, it is a really good idea! I'll send a message to admin. about it! MS

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Spiritbro77 ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 9:34 AM

No Mod or Coord? Woo hoo, that mean this is a ban free zone? (just kidding Morrigan, I couldn't resist )

JenX ( ) posted Sun, 01 May 2005 at 10:52 AM

heh.. There's no "official" Mod or Coord...but, Mods have "delete/ban" power on the whole site ;) MUAHAHAHAHAHA!! j/k

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.