Mon, Sep 9, 4:21 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Vue

Welcome to the Vue Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, TheBryster

Vue F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 04 4:56 pm)

Subject: Wonder why they've never answered my question at Vue

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 11:43 AM · edited Sun, 08 September 2024 at 5:37 AM

Seem to be able to send out emails telling me about new products, but never seem to be able to answer a question. I asked when I first received Vue (and I was one of the folks who bought it as soon as it became available), why I couldn't register from the program to get the $50 coupon, had to register at the site if I wanted to register at all. I asked at the forums as well as jumping through the hoops at their "support" site. Still waiting. If anyone here has any idea on how to get an answer from them I would appreciate it. Thanks, Marque

Tattso ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 12:33 PM

Becouse as always e-on only cares about getting the money in nothing else thats y i wont buy any more of there products Tattso

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 12:38 PM

Same here, no matter what they tempt me with this is the last of it. Marque

lanaloe77 ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 1:51 PM

I am getting great support from e-on and have been for years. I am surprised at this sentiment. The support site is especially responsive for me. Thanks e-on. I hope you have better success with support.

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 2:18 PM

Glad for you, must be nice to get an answer to a valid question. Maybe you can explain how you managed to reach them? Thanks, Marque

Vance_Max ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 2:19 PM

The 50.00 coupon is for the up coming store call cornucopia I think, too bad your having such a hard time. I find e-on very easy to deal with myself. But you cant please everyone that is for sure. If you want direct contact call 503-372-9698 I have called several times with questions and had good results.

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 4:45 PM

I have also used that number and was told that they knew nothing about it that I have to contact the company through the website support. I have used Vue since version 3 and have always found their support to be lacking. I know what the coupon is for. Apparently if you have already registered your older product under your s.n. and email address you can't register it through the program, at least I couldn't, said that email was already in use. All I'm asking is for an answer from the company, been waiting over a month now. And you're quite right, it's tough to please someone with bad support. 8^) Basically I asked here if anyone knew how to get hold of them, not get grief because I'm having problems and you aren't. If you can't answer how to reach them then please don't bother answering. Thanks, Marque

bruno021 ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 5:29 PM

Well, I must be one of the lucky guys, because I never had problem registering my Vue softwares (3, 5, 5pro studio & Infinite), and a question I send never gets unanswered more than 2 days! Everything done the regular way, their website.

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 5:52 PM

Right, I registered all my Vue products at the website. Then I bought Vue Infinity. Tried to register it through the program using the window that pops up when you start, and it would not allow me to register through the program, had to go to the site to register which means no $50 gift certificate. And since you weren't able to answer my question, I wonder why you are making a comment. Don't need to know how happy you are, need help getting in touch with them. Never fails to amaze me how folks just have to put in their comment. Everything doesn't get done the regular way, when you opened infinite it should have popped up a registration window. Not the way I registered all of my other vue programs. Been more than a month since I tried contacting them through the website support, the forum and the phone. Thanks, Marque

Marque ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 6:44 PM

Now I'm impressed. Just got a call from e-on, they apologized for the oversight and told me if I have a problem when the store opens they will deal with it for me. Thank you e-on. Marque

martial ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 6:48 PM
Online Now!

Sorry for bad experiences .I have Vue from version 2 and now i have version 5 infinite.No problem with support and registering.Hope it will be better for you

war2 ( ) posted Thu, 12 May 2005 at 7:13 PM

glad they pulled through for you Marque, ive always had positive things to say about e.on myself so im glad they sorted out your issues. come to think of it i dont think i managed to register my coupon either but im not worried, once the shop opens i know e.on will do good, afterall the app is registered so its not hard to verify and in the end e.ons support has never failed me.

petshoo ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 1:50 AM

Glad to hear your issue is resolved, Marque. I for myself have always found e-on's support to be top-notch. But honestly, I feel for them. However hard they may try, there will always be people to say that they "only care about getting the money". Just my two cents.

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 3:06 AM

Marque, now that you are less upset, maybe I can add something! Did you register Vue5 Esprit with E-on? Because if so, you won't be able to use the 50$ voucher from Infinite , only the one with Esprit, no 100$ of free content, unfortunately for us!

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 10:45 AM

Don't own Vue5 went from Vue 3 to vue 4, bought Mover, then Vue 4 pro, then on the Infinity. Wonder why you guys didn't get it? Doesn't seem fair. Marque

bruno021 ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 1:17 PM

So you're still VERY upset then! C'mon, laugh it off now!

Marque ( ) posted Fri, 13 May 2005 at 2:46 PM

Nope not upset, just showing you empathy...heh Re-read my post. 8^) Marque

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.