Sat, Aug 3, 5:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 03 7:14 am)

Subject: F 202 female?

Butch ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 6:26 AM · edited Fri, 26 July 2024 at 4:50 AM

I saw in the free stuff, poses for the F 202 female. What is she and where do I find her? Thanks Butch

Chris ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 7:33 AM

Good question ... would like to know too. Greets Chris

"It Is Useless To Resist!" - Darth Vader

ringbearer ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 8:00 AM

Attached Link: http://mdp.s18.xrea.com/DL/DLpage.html

Here ya go!

There are a lot of things worse than dying, being afraid all the time would be one.

My Gallery

Butch ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 9:45 AM

Thanks Butch

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 11:56 AM

feh! Poser 4 users protest!..;) ah well, looks like the train has left the station..;) great modeling, tho..

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

Ben_Dover ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 12:09 PM

Usable in P4, you have to mess with the textures a bit though. Put away those pitchforks. ;)

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 3:47 PM

Don't remember what was required for P4 but it was no biggie.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

Nalif ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 6:09 PM

I've used this figure a bit. I love it - easily commercial quality. I never understood why it didn't get a following. Almost nobody uses it, nobody mentions it. It's as if it doesn't exist. A pity, as the figure is done very well.

Butch ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 7:20 PM

I like the look of the figure. I had never heard of it before. Maybe now, people will start to use her more...

pakled ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 7:22 PM

oh..well, in that case..;) I haven't mastered textures, anyway..;)

I wish I'd said that.. The Staircase Wit

anahl nathrak uth vas betude doth yel dyenvey..;)

lmckenzie ( ) posted Sat, 28 May 2005 at 8:00 PM

There's also a new .uvs file availablt so that she can use V3 textures.

"Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance." - H. L. Mencken

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 12:32 AM

That's great that there is a .uvs file available to take V3 textures. But does this mean that DAZ is going to jump up and down and have a big hissy fit about it, like they did with Sixus1's Lilin 2 figure, which could also take V3 textures ?

Nalif ( ) posted Sun, 29 May 2005 at 12:39 AM

Supposedly Daz didn't have a problem with the figure sharing the same UV cords. They had a problem with figure basically being a V3 without the need for owning V3. It had the same UV cords, had the same joint paramaters, and the same shape. From my understanding, in the end, Daz had said that Lilin 2 could be redistributed as long as they encoded the figure, which would have to be decoded using V3. That way people would have to own V3 to use Lilin 2, which seemed reasonable as V3 is now free. There were other misunderstandings that didn't sit well with Sixus, though, so they scraped the project. That's what I gather from the origional posts. It was later discovered that the Daz EULA isn't too friendly when it comes to making material for their unimesh figures. I forget the specifics. So now everyone goes crazy when they see something that works for V3 in any way what so ever :) To make a long answer short: I seriously doubt Daz is going to care.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.