Tue, Oct 22, 5:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: **ANNOUNCING JUNE'S GOM!**

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 12:34 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 5:17 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/homepage.ez?Who=Michelle+A%2E

file_248812.jpg

When the Gallery of the Month was first started it was meant to give more unknown exceptional photographers recognition... we had half the gallery we do now & only a handful of commenters... I think the past mods will agree... But as the gallery & the members grew, those truly eyecatching images were getting recognition!! Something I've noticed lately in bringing up the rear in commenting is some saying, "wow, can't believe no one has commented on this yet"... true... but eventually we do get caught up & most of those images do get comments... (this will also be compensated with highlighting the LWitG)... The thing with the GOM is consistency, time spent, knowledge, composition, mood, something that makes their work unique & standout... There are only 12 picks in one year, we do have others we want to see up there with the rest of the GOMs but can only pick one at a time... so on that note we would like to announce this month's GOM... Someone who's gone a long time consistently uploading outstanding work but for obvious reasons was never GOM... & that would be our own past mod, MichelleA.!! Her work is loaded with mood, class, style & presence & atm I can think of no one else really deserving GOM then Michelle... she has given so much to this community, let's acknowledge her as the true artist she is now... :D congrats dear Michelle!!

(past GOMs)

Message edited on: 06/01/2005 00:42

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 12:43 AM

So well deserved. Always a lot of effort in her photography,and the technical advice that Michelle puts in this forum add to how much she is appreciated. Congrats Michelle.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 12:59 AM

it's about time!!!!!!! :) Huge congrats, Michelle!!!!

Tedz ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 1:34 AM

The Mother of Photography here at Renderosity...nurtured and aided many...the Raven Haired Moody One...I salute ...You!

soulofharmony ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 4:18 AM

congrat's michelle...well deserved :)...))) nikki

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

Zacko ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 5:26 AM

YAY!!! WOOOOHOOOOO For you Michelle!!!!! Congratulations, you sure deserved it #:O)

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

fap77 ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 6:37 AM

A true artist gallery. The perfect choice for GOM. Congratulations Michelle.

Misha883 ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 6:58 AM

Certainly deserving of the GOY.

Onslow ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 7:09 AM

Congrats Michelle :)

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Michelle A. ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 7:35 AM

OMG! shock Totally unexpected! I think you've made my day.... my week.... my month......! And I'm at a loss for words. So a simple thank you to everyone. Especially to Cindy & Doug who devote so much of their time and energy here.

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

ryno ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 9:24 AM

I can think of no one more deserving. Recognition of outstanding work and dedication to the art of photography is yours and you earned it! Congratulations Michelle!!!!

logiloglu ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 9:47 AM

Congrats,Michelle. well deserved. your photography and gallery is wonderful and such a pleasure and inspiration. #:O)

zhounder ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 9:57 AM

and might I say, there is no one more deserving! Way to go my friend!

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 1:02 PM

It is about time. A truly deserving photographer. I've enjoyed your gallery quite a bit, learned a lot from you...and hope you post more than 3 photos this month, haha! :) Way to go Michelle!

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

SoulSearcherr ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 1:03 PM

congratulations..SOFT SMILE

patmartj ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 1:21 PM

Congratulations, long over due

Davidy ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 1:39 PM

Congratulations :)

LostPatrol ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 2:49 PM · edited Wed, 01 June 2005 at 2:53 PM

Congratulations Michelle.

I well deserved honour indeed.

"Tips the virtual hat"
I can only echo Cynlee's comments. Your contribution to the gallery and forum is nothing short of superb.

Message edited on: 06/01/2005 14:53

The Truth is Out There

cynlee ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 3:01 PM

oh yeah, doing the happy dance!! yeah, yeah... it's partytime, partytime!! muuuuah!

vlaaitje ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 3:04 PM

If somebody deserve it then it is Michelle, she did a lot here in the past, but she is still around, also her work is outstanding ...I told her often that her art where very good for book covers, it express so much.....yep Michele it's true............you are very talented...... Congratulations :)

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

OldFaithful ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 3:07 PM

At last we got YOU:-D Very well deserved, is an understatement.....now get of your ass and give us more wonderful work..... Hugz Dave

Michelle A. ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 3:38 PM

blushes You have no idea how strange it feels to be on the receiving end of the accolades..... So thanks again everyone, it's an honor.... :~)

I am, therefore I create.......
--- michelleamarante.com

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 4:58 PM

Ooooooooooooooooh!!! Congrats Chelle!! Now this is definitely well deserved!!! U're the best and my Guru and I'm so pleased to see u up there, where u belong!!! Yep! :D WOOHOO!!! Hip Hip.........

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 5:56 PM

Yup... those images of yours are always something to see and speak volumes! Kudos

coolj001 ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 7:43 PM

A most excellent choice...Michelle knows much about photography, is excellent as a photographer, and very artistic/talented...plus she is cool. Contrats Michelle, You are one I admire..:-) -JEff :-)

UVDan ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 8:36 PM
Forum Moderator

Congratulations!

Free men do not ask permission to bear arms!!

jacoggins ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 9:54 PM

congrats Michelle, you are very deserving of the GOM! Your series, "Deliverance: out of Childhood" gives me goosebumps! Jack

Nilla ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 10:15 PM

I am not around much, but I do pop in and read the forum when I have time! All I can say is... It's about time! Congratulations Michelle!!! Brenda :)

azy ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 2:37 AM

Congratulations, you deserve it

Eggiwegs! I would like... to smash them!

Akinom ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 3:37 AM

First let me say CONGRATULATION to you, Michelle! You really deserve to be GOM... as Brenda said... it's about time! Your art is so unique and fascinating! Every image you upload touches me and Ilook at it in awe! Second let me say COMPLIMENTS to you, Cindy! Very well chosen gallery for GOM and very well spoken! Hugz, Monika

jimry ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 3:40 AM

VERY VERY VERY well deserved...yeah, about time...CONGRATS Michelle...sorry I'm late!

wackiej ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 3:17 PM

Michelle, Your photography is incredible and your knowledge, more precious than gold. Thank you so much for your contributions. Congratulations! J

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 7:58 PM

Agreed to all the comments...it is about time. Now, Cynlee, you mods must be pretty good at keeping a secret! What a nice surprise for this talented lady. Tom, an admirer.

DHolman ( ) posted Fri, 03 June 2005 at 6:49 AM

Well it's about ding dang time!! That's all I can say!! :D Every time I see her work, I am astounded by this lady's camera skills, poetic soul and artistic eye (the rest of her ain't bad either). In my humble, but undoubtably correct, opinion she deserves the GOM for her incredible "Out of Childhood", "Simplicity" and "Deliverance" series alone. Ok, she had GOM in my mind the second she ran through the woods in her undies and asked "Who wears the pants...", but that's probably just me. Congratulations, oh lovely raven haired one!! bigtime hugz -=>Donald

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Fri, 03 June 2005 at 11:08 AM

LOL@Donald!!! So nice to see u around dear! Stay, plz, pretty plz?! ;)

firestorm ( ) posted Fri, 17 June 2005 at 1:34 PM

late on this :( just saying congrats and well deserved :))

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

enax ( ) posted Sun, 19 June 2005 at 7:17 AM

Yeah!!!! Yes, agree with Tedz again: "The Mother of Photography here at Renderosity" and an excellent artist. I remember yet the first photo I saw in your gallery, magical, perfect, a masterpiece... yeah! Well deserved dear friend.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.