Tue, Oct 22, 6:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 6:22 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: The cheapest way to get lots of Dodger's and other XFX stuff...

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 8:18 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 6:30 AM

XFX-3d Subscriptions. Only $12 a month, cheaper if you get more than once month at a time. This ain't just a couple of things, and more's always on the way: 002888_00.jpgmain_image.jpgKarfellianT.jpgXFXAM3WCMI.jpgXFIMMIe.jpgGV3GPxfxMI.jpgXFFFMI.jpg That's a lot for $12... but that's not all...

I'm the asshole. You wanna be a shit? You gotta go through ME.

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 8:21 PM

Because there's more... GothiqueHair.jpgMBCRug.jpgScarecrow.jpgAFFDm_Main_Image.jpgA3BCSwbMI.jpgXFXGMSWMI.jpgAnnisVMorph.jpg There's going to be a lot of clicking once you get your subscription...

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 8:24 PM · edited Wed, 01 June 2005 at 8:24 PM

You didn't think that was all, did you?

PP_PFSmain_image.jpg
XFXMDNMI.jpg
XFXLunchTableMI.jpg
XFXTemporalPortalMI.jpg
XFXHDCMI.jpg
XFXV3SwbMI.jpg
XFXM3GPMI.jpg
XFXDDGSMI.jpg

We do have to state that we are not responsible for possible carpal tunnel syndrome that may be gained form all the clicking of download links that subscribers will end up doing...

Message edited on: 06/01/2005 20:24

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 8:27 PM

Ahh that's all.. Psyche. Not hardly :) XFXWP3PRMI.jpgXFXWP9RTCBsMI.jpgXFXDDSYMI.jpgXFXDanielAHMI.jpgXFXPuck1_5CompleteMI.jpgXFXATGPPMI.jpgXFXATBSCBMI.jpg

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 8:32 PM

Gotta get close here soon... XFXFFFoodMI.jpgXFXPuckGAP.jpgXFXMDSWBMI.jpg Oh there are a few other things. And since XFX3d doesn't do automatic recurrences, yes you have to re-up your subscription automatically, BUT you never get a sudden charge you forgot. That's part of our policy, we don't impose stuff that annoys us on you (yeah we know how to do recurring, we just don't like it). Seriously, look at how much you're getting up there for a easly $12 a month (or $10 a month for three months, of $100 for a year). And this is a subscription site -- we'll have more out the door as we go, in spurts and geysers. Keep watching, and grab a subscription today for an extra month) Once you subscribe you get access to all this and more! (people who subscribe before the 25th of June get a free month in addition to their existing subscription!)

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 8:35 PM

Seriously, grab a subscription. There are 45 products available for download already and as we go we'll be adding more and more. This is one of the best deals in the entire Poserverse. Compare this to Platinum Club prices, where you pay $2 per item after subscribing. At XFX3d, once you subscribe, IT'S ALL FREE!

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 8:39 PM

With our current inventory of 45 subscription products and base don a one-month $12 subscription, including the popular David Giant Slayer, Daniel the Aeon Hero, Puck and Dodger's Scarecrow, EACH PRODUCT costs just over TWENTY-FIVE CENTS!!! (Specifically, 26 and 2/3 cents, but once we add the next item, 26.08 cents, and 25.5 each when we hit #47... and so on) Even if you don't keep up a subscription later, grab one NOW and get TONS of stuff for REALLY SUPER CHEAP!

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 8:43 PM

nickedshield ( ) posted Wed, 01 June 2005 at 10:17 PM

Unfortunately there is not a lot of stuff for what I use shown. Don't use Aeon, David, Aiko. I'll have to pass on this.

I must remember to remember what it was I had to remember.

XFX3d ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 2:23 AM

Nickedshield: Yes! There is stuff for what you use!!!! Plenty! There is stuff for POSER! Including SETS and PROPS which work for ANY figure, things for M3, Steph Petite, Mayadoll, Victoria 3, and so on! There are also things for Puck, and while you may not have Puck, there is also PUCK HIMSELF. There's TONS of stuff for what you use!

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 8:32 AM

Does the $12 include all the stuff from poserworld ?

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

XFX3d ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 9:13 AM

Mrsparky: No, it doesn't include anything from Poserworld. We don't run Poserworld. This is not Poserworld.

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 10:58 AM

what is your current estimated production schedule? monthly model, bi-weekely?

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

mrsparky ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 11:30 AM

That'll teach me to try and respond to one than one post in one go! I meant poser pros. I only ask because your site design/nav is rather confusing.

Pinky - you left the lens cap of your mind on again.

MaryK ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 11:54 AM

There is some stuff on there that's avaiable at poserpros as well as original stuff.

Natolii ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 7:56 PM

Yes, and for $12 a month, it's worth it. Daniel, the Aeon Hero, retails for over $9 alone. Just because you don't use Aeon, David or Aiko, doesn't mean you can't take advantage of the offerings. There is stuff for the Freak, Mayadoll, The Girl, V3, M3, assorted Props and Scenes, etc...

wheatpenny ( ) posted Thu, 02 June 2005 at 8:22 PM
Site Admin

When I get paid this month I'll definitely give this some thought...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

XFX3d ( ) posted Fri, 03 June 2005 at 2:10 AM

" That'll teach me to try and respond to one than one post in one go! I meant poser pros. I only ask because your site design/nav is rather confusing." Ahh, then nope, not all, just the stuff that's also in XFX-3d's XFXStuff. Some stuff by us at PoserPros are under exclusivity, and all things at DAZ are, of course, so those can't be included. Out of things that are nonexclusive, though, well, all of them are eventually intended to be put into XFXStuff, and most already are.

Caly ( ) posted Fri, 03 June 2005 at 7:53 AM

A month's membership to at least try it out is definitely worth it. There is a Poser Universe phenomenon- the "I will not buy" statement. Imagine you're watching TV and you see an ad for a green convertible... You hate the color green. Do you then call the people who did the ad & tell them that you won't be buying their car? I think it's different though if you call them and say something like "hi, will you be doing a blue version?"

Calypso Dreams... My Art- http://www.calypso-dreams.com

Renderosity Gallery

LilWolff ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 12:56 PM

I agree with you Caly I had questions relating to content and about the site. Both were answered promptly and honestly. You really can't ask for more than that from any merchant or site. I am willing to give XFX a try, I like Dodgers work, just can't always afford everything I want. Even though is only $12.00 (yes a bargain) my money belt is a lot tighter than it use to be. :-) This is a good chance to get some very nice items (each worth more than $12.00 I know)and also for me to sample a Xeon in the forum of Puck.

Tyger_purr ( ) posted Sat, 04 June 2005 at 1:19 PM

I had questions relating to content and about the site. Both were answered promptly and honestly. yet mine goes unanswered. Maybe he just missed it. XFX3d I'm trying to determine the value of a 3 month or 1 year subscription but i need to have some idea of how often do you intend to add new models?

My Homepage - Free stuff and Galleries

aeilkema ( ) posted Sun, 12 June 2005 at 4:35 AM · edited Sun, 12 June 2005 at 4:41 AM

"This is one of the best deals in the entire Poserverse."

Youi must be kidding..... $12 for one month sounds great, if you actually can use all of the models there, which I can't.

PoserWorld offers a $20 one month subscription. That may sound expensive, but it grands you access to hundreds of items and still giving you even at least 8 new items (if not many more) during that month. It's only $60 to subscribe to PW, that's $5 per month, giving you over 100 new items during that year.

PoserStyle used to be $30 for 6 months, again that's $5 per month. The quality of their models was extremely high. unfortunally their service was bad and it seems that they're out of business.

Of course you're cheaper then DAZ, but that isn't hard, they're much to expensive anyway.

So to me it really doesn't sound like this is one of the best deals in the entire Poserverse, there are much better deals around. But then if someone compares himself to DAZ, it isn't hard to make such an statement.

Besides that, I'm not convinced that what you've done with Daniel, the Aeon Hero, is even allowed by DAZ's EULA. It really sounds like the same deal as with Sixus1 and some others and they were forced to withdraw their creations based on DAZ unimesh. Also needing to login to even see the subscription options, terms and such is redicelous. You should allow people to view those without the need of registering with you. Message edited on: 06/12/2005 04:41

Artwork and 3DToons items, create the perfect place for you toon and other figures!

http://www.renderosity.com/mod/bcs/index.php?vendor=23722

Due to the childish TOS changes, I'm not allowed to link to my other products outside of Rendo anymore :(

Food for thought.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYZw0dfLmLk

elizabyte ( ) posted Sun, 12 June 2005 at 5:21 AM

So to me it really doesn't sound like this is one of the best deals in the entire Poserverse, there are much better deals around. I take it you don't get the whole concept of "advertising hyperbole". I'm not convinced that what you've done with Daniel, the Aeon Hero, is even allowed by DAZ's EULA. Interestingly, DAZ weren't bothered by it (and yes, of course they know about it, and did from the start). Honestly, I don't understand why this concept is so difficult: If you don't want to subscribe, don't. bonni

"When a man gives his opinion, he's a man. When a woman gives her opinion, she's a bitch." - Bette Davis

XFX3d ( ) posted Wed, 15 June 2005 at 2:22 AM

I'm trying to determine the value of a 3 month or 1 year subscription but i need to have some idea of how often do you intend to add new models? Between 5 and 20 products a month, depending on the individual complexity of them (and not limiting these to models, as poses, perl scripts, textures, morphs, and other stuff will also be added there).

lundon_Don ( ) posted Wed, 15 June 2005 at 9:29 AM

Have you released any new items yet? 5 to 25 per month is impressive, but I sure would like to see a few examples before the "get a second month free" offer goes away. Also, when is that coupon problem going to get fixed. I'd like to buy a few of the non "stuff" items at that discount.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.