Thu, Sep 19, 5:40 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Showcase

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum

Forum Moderators: Staff

MarketPlace Showcase F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 10:39 am)

Welcome to the MarketPlace Showcase Forum. The Showcase Forum and Gallery are intended for all commercial related postings by active Renderosity MarketPlace Vendors only. This is a highlight area where our membership is invited to review in greater detail the various art products, software and resource site subscriptions available for purchase in the Renderosity MarketPlace.

Subject: A fair question to you all---Just for fun!! :)

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 1:18 AM · edited Mon, 16 September 2024 at 9:26 AM

Hello everyone!
I never really asked this before(Maybe I should have lol)...From all the creations I have done so far, what would be THE ONE that you really like most?? Then, what would you like to see in the future?any idea?
Just curious ;) Mychelle

Message edited on: 06/05/2005 01:24

MachineClaw ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 1:52 AM

Neftoon PAL. Very disapointed that the figure got little support or stuff for him. Even PhilC's new clothing application has Anton's ApolloMaximus which is not even out, yet Neftoon PAL ain't covered. I bought everything that was available for PAL to try and support him. All of your figure models have really great expressions and faces. my 2 cents. BTW glad your back and hope all is well after your long departure :)

shazz501 ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 1:53 AM

i like Elle the best,she is so expressive and a whole lot of fun :D i would like to see more clothing for her :D

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 2:19 AM

Thanks MachineClaw! Yeah I like the Pal too :) Did you saw the little anim I have done with him? Here is the link if you haven't. http://www.polymage.com/temp/picnic2.wmv I think that since I am back, I should now take some time to create content for my old figures. I can't possibly manage to do it all alone tough, so I invite you all (content creators) if you want to create some stuff you are very welcome in my team:D Just IM me for those who are interested. shazz501 Thanks:) Elle is indeed one of my fav too.Neftoon Gal also...and the Pal...Oh well I like them all LOL remember also some other figures like Esmeralda, Mr Bunny, Lazy kitty...hehe those where really fun to create as well.

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 3:58 AM

Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle Elle !!!!!! ...... .... and the Pal of course !

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 4:00 AM

...can I add a bit more ? Re Elle, would love to see some more face morphs (not expressions), also some new textures would be nice :) Likewise for the Pal....

Elsina ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 4:36 AM

Don't own the newer characters, but love "Mon Petit Ange", best Milbaby character around. Would like to see more kid-characters (baby, preschooler).

My gallery @ Renderosity

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 4:59 AM

file_250093.jpg

Thanks mathman.I actually have a new headmorph that I wanted to throw as a bonus for my next skin pack for Elle. This skin pack is using p6 shaders nodes and should be ready very soon.I am almost done. creations: well I have a new character child on the table right now. his name is little Sven and he has very much realistic features.You can view him in this render as well as the new Elle skin texture pack soon available.

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 4:59 AM

file_250094.jpg

here is another render of little Sven

Elsina ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:03 AM

Wow, he is fantastic. Most realistic child I have seen.

My gallery @ Renderosity

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:06 AM

file_250095.jpg

mathman here is the different faces of Elle so far.They are very subtile changes though. first is default Elle then Elle2 morph face, then the other will be a bonus in the skin pack.

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:08 AM

Thanks ;)

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:29 AM

Wow fantastic, neftis ! .... I can hardly wait for the new pack for Elle. BTW, Elle and little Sven look great together :) Any chance of something new for the Pal ? I have always thought he looks part toon and part human. Would like to see some face morphs to make him more human. I might even work on this myself :)

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:30 AM

file_250097.jpg

I also have a couple of hair files (p5 and 6 Strands)I created those for my renders only, but if you like it then I can realease those.I think it might be easy to create a fit for v3 even though it's for Elle.

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:32 AM · edited Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:33 AM

mathman that is a wonderful idea.when I created him I used my reference with a famous hollywood star.Can you guess who?? ;) So please, feel free to create!!I would be just delighted to see what people can come up with!

Message edited on: 06/05/2005 05:33

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:35 AM

file_250098.jpg

here is a pic

Djeser ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:38 AM

I was quite disappointed that there wasn't good support for Neftoon Gal. She got a couple of outfits, and then that's the last I heard of her, so I never use her. To be honest, it kind of put me off from buying 3rd party figures.

Sgiathalaich

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:43 AM

That is beautiful hair, neftis. I think you should put that in your store, I'm sure it would sell well. I have not seen a hair prop quite like that, maybe you could create some fits for Victoria as well ? Hmmm, I can't imagine who the Hollywood star is ? ... however, I figure if DAZ can give Hiro realistic morphs, I'm sure we can do the same for the Pal... Now, why are the Pal and the Gal angry with each other ??

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 6:02 AM

mathman: LOL why?? well I dunno maybe there is a GIRL in this story:D Pal likes other figures as well you know;) LOL By the way it was Ben Affleck, I might have miss there then;) Thanks for the hair comment, I'll try to fix a fit for Vicky. Djeser:Very sad to hear:( I myself would have support her much but frankly with ALL the other stuff I am working on I am affraid the time would miss.I created a full wardrobe for her and then an evening dress set after that I was expecting other people to do stuff as well. If I was only able to split myself in 10!!!!hehe but my hubby wouldn't take it;) I wonder why my figures have not caught up yet with the comunity, maybe people are not aware they exist, or they just don't like my creations after all (Oh I hope it's the first option though!) <----nervous smile neway I am back and I intend to work...so NG is on my list as well.

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 6:03 AM

file_250099.jpg

;)lol

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 6:05 AM · edited Sun, 05 June 2005 at 6:08 AM

you wanted more facemorph for Elle???? LOL here is another one!!!!!:P

Message edited on: 06/05/2005 06:06 She looks like Esmeralda on this pic huh??

Message edited on: 06/05/2005 06:08

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 6:18 AM

LOL, that is Elle's granny ! Yes, Ben Affleck of course :) .... The Pal always looks a lot more cheerful than Ben Affleck though. I've started to work on some new morphs for him. I want to create a "Chin Cleft Gone" morph, but finding it very tricky with magnets. Got any suggestions ? I tried to export his head as an OBJ file to work with in zBrush but - guess what - I've uncovered a rotten little bug in P6 SR1. It does some very weird things when you try to export a file - basically it doesn't create the file, and then it disables the entire File menu in Poser ... eewww...

nemesis10 ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 11:16 AM

First of all, very very few people do hair as nicely as you... may we have an updated casual hair for M3, David, and the Pal? On the subject of the Pal, some ethnic morphs would be great so that he could also exist in the anime worl of Hiro.

pokeydots ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 12:12 PM

Wow Thats a loaded question! They are all great! I think I have all of them including Eszter! I love face morphs, so the more there are, the better ;o)

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 1:26 PM

nemesis10 thanks for the sweet words and your request:) Sallie, hehe I think you must be my #1 customer!!!You alone deserve a complete morph pack!!Thanks for your comment.Morphs pack are fun indeed! So it's added to the list. ;)

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 3:31 PM

file_250100.jpg

Here is an asian morph for Elle.I worked on it this afternoon.

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 3:37 PM

file_250101.jpg

OOPs image for post 21

mathman ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 5:02 PM

Wowowwwwww !! .... the asian morph for Elle makes her look like a completely different person.

pokeydots ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 6:14 PM

Like the asian morph too!

Poser 9 SR3  and 8 sr3
=================
Processor Type:  AMD Phenom II 830 Quad-Core
2.80GHz, 4000MHz System Bus, 2MB L2 Cache + 6MB Shared L3 Cache
Hard Drive Size:  1TB
Processor - Clock Speed:  2.8 GHz
Operating System:  Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit 
Graphics Type:  ATI Radeon HD 4200
•ATI Radeon HD 4200 integrated graphics 
System Ram:  8GB 

cwsatl429 ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 6:57 PM

Sven and Elle look incredible!!! Will you be making an adult male figure in the future? Please. :) Your figures look so realistic that I hope you do create a man for Elle.
I love your work!

neftis ( ) posted Sun, 05 June 2005 at 10:21 PM

Thanks mathman and pokeydots. cwsatl429 I already began this project a long time ago but never really resumed it.Maybe one day...Thanks for the nice comment on my work.

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2005 at 7:34 AM

file_250102.jpg

Well, I've started to work on some basic face morphs for The Pal. Having said that, I'm only at the experimental stage at the moment. It's not obvious from the pic, but I have smoothed out his chin, and given his eyes a more mellow look. The final product is still a while away at the moment, at the moment I'm having fun learning how to use magnets and zBrush to create new morphs. I'm sure the Gal will be most impressed with the end result.

neftis ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2005 at 7:38 AM

"I'm sure the Gal will be most impressed with the end result" hum!! not only the Gal!!!actually, WOOOoooooW!! This is really an impressive improvement you did there!he looks fantastic.please keep up the good job :D

mathman ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2005 at 8:46 AM

Thanks, neftis. I have just finished downloading the animation "Le Picnic", it is fantastic, so cute !!!

animajikgraphics ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2005 at 9:41 PM

Neftis, "Le Picnic" was very well done and funny. My favs have to be "Mr. Bunny" and "Lazy Cat"! Characters like those 2 are what I'd like to see more of!

FatCatAlley.net | Now Playing "SpaceCat 5" Parts 1 and 2

ElorOnceDark ( ) posted Mon, 06 June 2005 at 9:51 PM

Not to discount your figure modeling, which looks very nice BTW, but I think my favorite is either your Yann Hair, or the Very French Hair. Both tops in my book!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.