Tue, Oct 22, 6:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 3:39 am)

Subject: What causes the double eyebrows like this?

Dizzie ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2001 at 2:13 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:29 AM

file_147631.jpg

I have had this problem with more than one texture and I can't figure out what causes it...can someone help this newbie get rid of the double eyebrows? Thanks!

jnmoore ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2001 at 2:25 PM

Click on the head and (I'm assuming this is Vickie) go down the list of morph dials until you see something like "eyebrows in". Set the dial to 1.00 and the extra eyebrows will disappear. For the P4 model, I think you can find a "smooth eyebrows" morph at Traveler's site morphs.bbay.com/main.html. Jim

CharlieBrown ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2001 at 2:26 PM

I think that the eyebrow texture is smaller than the eyebrow portion of the model. You can either use a morph to get rid of the eyebrow, increase the size of the texture, or find an eyebrow "prop" to replace the eyebrow with, IIRC.

communion ( ) posted Mon, 12 February 2001 at 8:01 PM

If Vicki is built like Michael is, it is because there is actually a second set of brow geometry allowing you to texture seperately. Looks to me like this isn't being displayed as 100% transparent, or the ambient color hilight is set very high on the eyebrows. Set the material color of the eyebrow to white, ambient to black, and set the max transparency to 100%. This will make it disappear, and show the eyebrow texture that is on the face map underneath still show up. Hope this helps, co(V)(V)union

Dizzie ( ) posted Tue, 13 February 2001 at 9:50 PM

Thanks for all the suggestions, they were a great help!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.