Tue, Oct 22, 8:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 7:33 am)

Subject: ...And, the Winners are!

JenX ( ) posted Tue, 21 June 2005 at 7:22 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 8:36 AM

Attached Link: The Challenge Page

That's right, you've been waiting for too long for the winners! First place was sflayer! Second place was Judee3d! Third place was Crooks! As there were only 15 entries total, all banners will be included in the banner rotations, for both the forum, and the forthcoming gallery. Since sflayer is the winner, she can either choose a theme for the next challenge, or she can tell me to come up with a theme, whichever is her choice ;) Congratulations to everyone! The banners are wonderful!! MorriganShadow DAZ|Studio Moderator

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

superBadGirl ( ) posted Tue, 21 June 2005 at 7:59 PM

YAY! For me! Thank you, thank you I couldn't have done it without you! :-p YOU choose the theme for the next challenge. If you get stuck I have reams of themes that people have submitted to me for the PC challenge that you can pick from. "Me and my 1000 watt bulb" being my favorite among the rejects. You get 3 guesses as to which British school teacher came up with that one while he was sitting on his stool!

blueknot ( ) posted Tue, 21 June 2005 at 8:22 PM

Congratters, SF! :D

• Dan

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Tue, 21 June 2005 at 8:23 PM

Yay for you!! ;-) I'm proud of you! :-) :-) First two guesses don't count, right?

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

Calalene ( ) posted Tue, 21 June 2005 at 8:57 PM

Woo hoo! Congratulations!! :D

gratters ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2005 at 2:30 AM

Well done Famous Susan!!

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2005 at 6:10 AM

Another case of "wider still and wider may her Empire spread".

superBadGirl ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2005 at 7:14 AM

As long as "Empire" isn't a euphemism for "backside" I am fine with that! :-p

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2005 at 10:02 AM

I just meant you carry a lot of weight in the D|S world - um - you cast a wide shad...um...you're a big...um...

superBadGirl ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2005 at 12:17 PM

Don't make me start to throw my weight around! Things could get messy.

VI_Knight ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2005 at 2:43 PM

WOW Congratulations to you. Now we got 2 first place winners together ;)

judee3d ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2005 at 4:52 PM

Hey cool! Congrats SF!!And thanks to whoever voted for mine, lol, I'm really surprised! Twas a fun one, can't wait til the next one!

judee3d ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2005 at 4:52 PM

Hey cool! Congrats SF!!And thanks to whoever voted for mine, lol, I'm really surprised! Twas a fun one, can't wait til the next one!

blueknot ( ) posted Wed, 22 June 2005 at 4:56 PM

And congratulations on 2nd place to judee3d, too! :D

• Dan

Crooks ( ) posted Fri, 24 June 2005 at 11:13 AM

congrats to all. as i was looking at the entrys i was sure i would about 15th place, they were all so good, personly i liked the fairy one by judee3d and the toon one by sflayer and the dragon one and the one with the dear and the one with the elf girl .....i pretty much loved them all(i would have like 14 votes in fact) anyways congrats sflayer Judee3d...everyone Crooks

I GET BORED REAL EASY

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.