Fri, Sep 20, 7:01 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: we saw u THEN let's see u NOW!... :]

nathalie06 ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 3:40 PM

file_261043.jpg

Hey ! Excellent idea to see all of you ! We are always behind our camera's, and it's the first time I see most of you. You have already seen me, on some photographs with Giancarlo, but I send you a self portrait made some weeks ago, when I was in Italy, with one of the son of Giancarlo. Happy to see you !!! Have a nice week with all my friendship. Nathalie

GiMi53 ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 3:57 PM

Great, Nathalie ! I'm happy to share this self-portrait (that you send me when coming back from Italy) with all the friends...

"In Life, as in Photography, things look much brighter, once you remove the lens cap"

bleachfix ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 5:03 PM

file_261045.jpg

Piddlin' on a Sunday afternoon, instead of cleaning up the studio/pc/storage/guest bedroom...now is this thing on self-timer or not...oopps, guess not. Great to see current pics of everyone! Are we havin' fun yet or what!?

soulofharmony ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 6:22 PM

wowww just back at midnight in england.. well monday 00:15.. partying.. on broads ((( rivers ))) been sailing, and the new photo's to the thread.. wowww mary so pleased to see you..hugs:) sharky hugsssss and yes had champagne :/ the man behind the mountian climbing.pleased to meet punagay to another photographer from paradise isaco hugs natalie hugss hugs kiwimiss you look beautiful... hugs to all.. pleased to meet you.. so many to mention.. but looking in depth.. :)...))) will review more in the morning :)...))))))

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 6:57 PM

Ken, nice to see u at last!! Brock, Martin, Yasmine, Sharky, Isacos, punaguy, nathalie and bleachfix, nice to meet all!!!! Monika, I love that collage!! :) Noeline, u haven't changed a bit! Still that cute 'lil shy smile! ;) Adrian, I'm not gonna say nice to see u at last cos...well...I can't see u! :( Mary sweety, dunno if it's me or what, but u look like Sylvaine!! Keep them coming guys!!

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 8:25 PM

file_261046.jpg

Ok, I give up and will use this one. Self portrait and lousy lighting for my "normal look"..humm..maybe that is how I look. Yikes! BYW,logiloglu, super cat image. Looks like love!

logiloglu ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 8:45 PM

file_261049.jpg

last week on the pottery market. !!!!!!! #:O) !!!!!!!!

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 8:45 PM

hoppin back & forth tween the 3 threads... wonderful to see you & you & you & ... ...! :]

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 9:05 PM

Gerhard my dear, U look even better now than before IMHO!!! U're one hell of a sexy man! ;) Tom, glad to see that u decided to take the plunge!! U look very intellectual and u remind me of someone but I just can't put my finger on it!

TomDart ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 9:43 PM

Pascale,I seem to remind lots of folks of someone...maybe it is general good looks(not!) or reincarnation...who knows. ; ) Have we met before?

cynlee ( ) posted Sun, 26 June 2005 at 10:12 PM

you do look awfully familiar tom... hmmmm... :D :o))

oscilis ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 5:08 AM

file_261050.jpg

This was taken a few months ago. Bit embarassing compared to all those good looks out there!

marybelgium ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 5:25 AM

Bonjour Rozanne ! Wonderful to put a face on your name ! you have the same smile and seems so joyful as when you were two !!!

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 8:23 AM

LOL! I don't think so Tom! But u look like someone famous! A writer....! I keep searching....Balzac maybe? Mmmmmh! This is so frustrating! I WILL find out!! Rozanne, nice to meet u! :)

MaydaMason ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 9:37 AM

this is a wonderful discussion!!! i'm gonna searchin' for shots of mine now :)

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

Wivelrod ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:05 AM

I should have said when I posted above... Jim, Pascale et al - As a south of England resident (Nr Basingstoke :| ), I'd be more than interested in a little get together to bore each other silly with "the-picture-that-got-away" chit chat!!! ;)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:26 AM

Yes??? Oh cool!!! Jimbo my dear, Adrian's up for it! Woohoo!! Something tells me we're going to have a reunion! ;) wicked! The more the merrier! :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:38 AM

file_261053.jpg

Okay, better late than never, right? ;] Such a cool collection of photos, It is really wonderful to see all of you "in the flesh"! Here are 3 of me, 2 with my amazing wife Lisa. They were taken over a month ago during our trip to St. Augustine. Looking at these, I fear everyone will think all I wear is blue shirts. Not true! 8]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:43 AM

LOL!! Cool collage Kortalouche and so nice to meet ur wife too! :) But...why do u ALWAYS wear blue shirts?? ;P

cynlee ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:46 AM

lovely blue, but it is nice to see you sitting on a bench rather then on the pot kort... hehe... i swear those images are burnt into my brain now when i think of you a get-together in England!! when you do, take pics! wish i could make it :]

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 10:52 AM

ROFL@CYN!!!!! Geez Kortalouche sweety, I'm afraid the pot is gonna "stick" with u! ;) LOL!!! And pics, yes of course we'll take tones of pics Cyn! I swear! I'll make a reportage of the day! That's it, I'm on a mission! :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 11:07 AM

file_261056.jpg

Those darn toilet photos...maybe I should put them in the other thread, lol. Well, at least I'll be remembered, heheh. 8] And as for the blue shirts...well, don't I look good in blue?!? Okay, here is a photo taken 5 minutes ago. YELLOW shirt! So you guys are thinking of a get together in England, eh? I wish I could make it, but will just have to second cyn's desire to see photos. :)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 11:31 AM · edited Mon, 27 June 2005 at 11:32 AM

LOL!! U will be remembered as the "Potty guy!" How cool is that! O_o
And yellow suits u just fine my dear! :)

Message edited on: 06/27/2005 11:32

Damia ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 11:46 AM

I love seeing all these pics! It's great to put a face with the names. I haven't read all the posts, but at least I got to see the pics. I'm really sorry I missed this one. I have been sick and am just now starting to feel normal again, so no pic from me!! I look awful! It's good to see we have all age groups here. I'm kind of in the middle myself. :) Anyway, I'm still catching up from not being here for a bit. GREAT thread!!

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 27 June 2005 at 12:06 PM

Keep feeling better! :)

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 2:14 AM

oh May you have beautiful hair, lovely to see you!! ;] now turn around!!

oscilis ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 3:24 AM

That hair is amazing. Turn around!

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 6:16 AM

May!Anybody that could dress that cool and have hair like that cannot be shy!Come on May!You're among friends! Kortalouche,so nice to see you in yellow,...also!Sorry,still doesn't undo the 'potty' imagery.I'm afraid you're stuck mentally that way! Gerhard,nice to SEE you!Like I said,Lisa's pretty but I wanted to see YOU!I'm so glad you uploaded another.Wonderful to see the face of the charming,sensitive man behind all that brilliant art I so admire. Isacos and Mary,so great to see the faces of two wonderful photographers such as yourselves.I love what both of you do.You take me to places I might otherwise never see... Everyone else,nice to meet you!Hope this thread keeps going and even better hope I'm there when Pascale has that get-together! :)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

MaydaMason ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 6:57 AM

people... i'm sorry but i've to make you wait... my shots aren't with me at the moment... but your loose nothing :)

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

firestorm ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 2:18 PM

file_261062.jpg

ok late to this one, so here is me from a year ago....no old photographs to add to the other section of the thread since all photos of me are at my parents place back in SA

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

marybelgium ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 4:15 PM

Sheila, Rozanne, Pascale, Monika, Gimi53, Isacos, Two Pynts, Zacko, Onslow, Cynlee, dbGrafix, Sharky, logliloglu, soulofharmony , gwfa and everyone else so nice to meet you all here !!! so much I want to say to each individually but not much time actually and my english is a little limited ! Only will add that I enjoy so much browsing through all your beautiful galleries you are all great photographers !

Damia ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 5:02 PM

file_261063.jpg

OK....I can't resist. I know it's not my face, but I have been wanting to get a pic of my tattoo for a while. ;)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

cynlee ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 8:51 PM

nice tat!! could be the start of a new "tat" thread... hehe :o)) hi again one & all! super thread... good to see you too mary!! :]

DJB ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 10:57 PM

Yowser!!! that is one wicked tat....cool the way it wraps over shoulder.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 9:52 AM

Noeline!!!!! Finally i get to "meet" you!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!! I've been wondering what you look like!! sigh...to be so young and beautiful!!!!!! and the rest of you too!!!! I'm happy to finally have a face to put with the person behind the images and comments!!!! :) and Mary...you have the heart and soul of a young girl!!! i so much enjoy your pictures and i still have hopes that one day i will get to meet you face to face!!! i wanna go on a pilgrimmage with you!!!!!!! uh...i know i'd probably slow you down though...LOL!!! So neat to see ya'all!!!!!!!

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 6:59 PM

Shelia - Now you're being silly, you're definately young and gorgeous! Most importantly I think you're as young as you feel. Sometimes I feel old like now when I realise my birthdays only 16 days away sigh. I'm sure the years are going quicker the older I get!! Wish I was able to celebrate it in summer, ah well.

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

marybelgium ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 2:00 AM

Nice to meet you May for "real" in the forum ! Wonderful to discover the face of a young sensitive person behind all the photos that I like so much ! Have a wonderful day !Mary

oscilis ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 3:02 AM

That's what I like about RR. Nobody cares what age anybody is. Apart from looking at photos and graphics it's a lovely way to meet people from all over the world. It's been a lot of fun to see everybody.

WandM ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 5:55 AM

file_261066.jpg

Just me ;)

WandM ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 5:56 AM

file_261068.jpg

One of my models and me ;)

Margana ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 6:01 AM

Aw May!I do believe you.I only thought that with an outfit like that,(Sooo cool by the way),and that incredible hair,you must be used to a fair amount of attention.And you should be.You're lovely!So glad you found a shot of yourself to share with us. :)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 6:05 AM

Nice to finally see all of you May. No need to be shy you're among friends! WandM - sorry don't know your real name. Great to 'meet' you too. You take such amazing shots of your 'models'. Are you going to share their names with us? Ohhh and have I told you what a great garden you have ....I'm very envious. mmmm really need to catch up on the galleries ... hugz Noeline

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

WandM ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 7:51 AM

Hi Noeline, Thanks for the compliments! My real name is Madeleine, the orange cat listen to the name Kwiebkuh, the black and white fella is called Boykuh.

MaydaMason ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 7:56 AM

glad to see new entries on this tread! :) welcome between us Madeleine!

Mayda

MaydaPhoto

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 10:58 AM · edited Thu, 30 June 2005 at 10:59 AM

Hello hello everybody!!!! Nice to see ur mugs guys! :)

Message edited on: 06/30/2005 10:59

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 11:40 AM

waves & hugz to May & Madeleine!! great to see you two! :]

gwfa ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 11:45 AM

i have to confess that many of your faces in my imagination were quite, quite different (also the idea about age) - so pax et bonum to all in all reality - quite elucidating & charming exercise...

Gerald

dtp ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 6:45 PM

Attached Link: this mornig

file_261070.jpg

DAY OFF Playing tarzan at home or Pirate as some one said in the past at renderosity love u all UUUUU ARE vvvvvvERRRY cool AND BELLI.... CIAO

nathalie06 ( ) posted Fri, 01 July 2005 at 5:48 AM

I was really great to can see all of you my friends ! Now your names aren't anonymous... we can put a face on each one, and it's better, and real ! Have a great week-end. Kisses to everybody ! Nathalie

tvernuccio ( ) posted Fri, 01 July 2005 at 9:36 AM

Madeleine!!!! What a GORGEOUS smile you have!!!! so nice to finally see your face!!! I LOVE your hair!!! I used to wear mine like that!!!!! and i really like how you dress too!!! very stylish and elegant!!! May...you're so much younger than i imagined!!!! so nice seeing all of you!!!!!!!!!!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.