Thu, Sep 19, 10:51 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:52 pm)

Subject: Help!!! Look at this!

Faery_Light ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 6:21 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 10:42 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_262041.jpg

Okay, I made a beautiful character with V2. I then saved her as a MOR pose file. And I also saved the character file. I loaded V2, applied the Mor pose and the only thing changed was the head! So I used Mat Pose Edit and created a pose file from the character file. Here is the results when applied to V2.... What happened? Where did I go wrong? I've made Mor poses before but now I keep messing up...sigh. Can someone help? Thanks.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

PhilC ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 6:30 PM

Try closing Poser and reapply. Sometimes Poser's memory gets messed up.

philc_agatha_white_on_black.jpg

SamTherapy ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 7:45 PM

I rather like it. It's like Paul Klee, Salvador Dali and Picasso met up, got drunk and decided to learn to use Lightwave. :)

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

kuroyume0161 ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 9:18 PM

I've seen lots of these while trying to rig Poser figures with my 'being-developed' interPoser Pro plugin for Cinema 4D. Wherever the bones go, so does the attached mesh... :)

C makes it easy to shoot yourself in the foot. C++ makes it harder, but when you do, you blow your whole leg off.

-- Bjarne Stroustrup

Contact Me | Kuroyume's DevelopmentZone

raelislington ( ) posted Tue, 28 June 2005 at 10:07 PM

WOW! That is actualy really awsome! I love it! XD

-Timberwolf- ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 12:32 AM

I aggree with SAM THERAPIY.Don't delete it.This is art.Change background to white ,print it real big and think about a price.----just kidding but hey Who knows...

AmbientShade ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 2:53 AM

I like it too. That has gotta be the most fubar'd poser render I've ever seen. But it still has some kind of appeal to it. I think tim burton had a hand in there too, along with picasso and the others that sam mentioned. heh. E.D.

FreeBass ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 3:14 AM

Thas GOTTA hurt.....

WARNING!

This user has been known to swear. A LOT!

bloodsong ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 7:09 AM

heyas; i think i remember this one. this is called the offset bug. try looking at the bottom of your file (the one you created from the figure file) for... um... ::looks one up:: setGeomHandlerOffset 0 0.3487 0 i think if this gets set to 0 0 0, it causes that. or it get set to something else.... if its a pose file (pz2) you're using, that line shouldnt even be in there, so delete it.

RawArt ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 7:53 AM

This happens alot to me. Simply open up your pose file in mat-pose-edit (or whatever editing program you prefer) and delete all the unused channels (the ones with a value of "0") and any parts that did not have any morphs applied to them. Once you have all that removed from the file, it should work fine. Rawn

diolma ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 3:57 PM

LOL! I totally agree with the above - DON'T delete the saved file! Import a background pic of a temple (or a temple prop) and render it as NVIATWAP (where the 'P' = 'Problem', but don't tell anyone). I could spend hours trying to get this effect, and fail miserably:-)) Decidedly Dali-esque; there might even be a bit of Escher in there too..:-)) Love it! Cheers, Diolma

Faery_Light ( ) posted Wed, 29 June 2005 at 5:03 PM

Ahh, thank you all for your input. Yep, I'll at least keep the rendered image. It is different...lol. I'll try editing as per your advice here and thanks. Seems like I'm short on time at present but soon.

Let me introduce you to my multiple personalities. :)
     BluEcho...Faery_Light...Faery_Souls.

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 30 June 2005 at 7:05 AM

Truely sexy....

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.