Sun, Sep 22, 2:42 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: My deepest sympathy

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 7:12 AM · edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 2:40 AM

file_267264.jpg

My deepest sympathy to all people that lost their lives in London by the terrorist attack, and to all others !! This shows how important it is to have friends....

I text Danob on his cell phone, and he phones me back, all is okay with him, so I hope
with all others I know, so as Pascale, Meico, and Jimry are too...and all I forgot....
I wish all people a lot strength, because it is a real disaster

Life can be end so soon, so make each day count....

Ilona

Message edited on: 07/07/2005 07:14

Message edited on: 07/07/2005 07:24

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 7:33 AM

Thanks Ilona...wonderful image and words for the moment. Tom

cryptojoe ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 8:10 AM · edited Thu, 07 July 2005 at 8:11 AM

I'm an American who recalls the kindness their Queen loaned on 9-12 by raising the Stars and Stripes at Buckingham Palace, and having the band play the Star Spangled Banner.

I guarantee you, this time tomorrow, those stores that sell the Union Jack won't have a flag left on the shelves.

Our thoughts, prayers, and love be with the People of the United Kingdom.

God bless you all. Your American Allies will stand with you.

Joe

VFW Life Member

Message edited on: 07/07/2005 08:11

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

tvernuccio ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 8:16 AM

aw shit. i just found out. never watch/listen to the news. what about Richard (Onslow)? is he from London area? gonna IM him. yes...make every moment count. it's all we have. i'll say prayers.

cryptojoe ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 8:20 AM

I think Cindy's from the United Kingdom too.

Yank My Doodle, It's a Dandy!

Wivelrod ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 10:10 AM

I used to commute into London, and into one of the stations bombed today :o - Those responsible are cowardly, barbaric, sadistic scum sucking molluscs :( As far as I can tell, all my work collegues, friends and family are safe (we had two guys from work up in London today, ironically meeting with the London Fire Brigade!). I just hope that no one that posts here has been caught up in it, nor their friends, family or work colleagues. Current news reports estimate up to 50 dead :( if true though, considering how many people cram into those tubes in the mornings on the way to work, it could have been alot worse. Thoughts and prayers with all those affected.

TwoPynts ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 10:43 AM

Terrible new. Our hearts go out to everyone living in and around London. If you live near where this happened, please check in so we know you are allright.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 11:01 AM

here in Texas Joe... :( this is horrific & so very sad...

soulofharmony ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 11:05 AM

its was waiting to happen since sept 11th.. only a matter of time. Happened whe all the attention was on the G8. 1,000 casualities so far 45 confirmed dead..B.B.c... sky news say 33.. 159 seriously injured... still some trapped.. on the underground.. Dreadful day attack on the free world... Heard from my relative working in the heart of london, and is actually working on the crisis..but does know how theyre getting home tonight or if. thanks ilona..hugs hugs joe...america has always stood by us brits..:)..)) for that some are eternally grateful :) but we take it all in our stride, terorism we,ve lived with for years..its just coming in a new form..takes alot to break the british spirit..we dont give in winks.. hugs onslow glad youre safe too..!!!!! and you too wivelrod..:)... Nikki hugs you guys.. peace and harmony...

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 11:55 AM

I follow the news every hour, and it is so sad to see how many people are hurt or died. All my Sympathies goes to those people and to their friends and loved ones. Glad I see here some people I know and their are still alive..... Ilona

cynlee ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 12:00 PM

keep thinking of more members I know that live there... hope to hear from them soon...

vlaaitje ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 12:34 PM

Me too Cyn.....I hope they are okay.....this is really bad what happens there....and I know there are a lot members here they live in the UK, so please if you are safe leave a messages for us..... Ilona

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 12:57 PM

A day filled with such sadness! Innocent lives hurt and lost! Just to get (some) message across! My heart and thoughts go out to those who have been directly affected by this horrible event! BTW...there IS a memorial gallery here at Render where we can post/share our images/thoughts if you wish to do so! Take care everyone! Joe

danob ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 3:22 PM

I have not long finished going into London at a Univesity that woulsd have taken me right through the worst effected area.. Terrorism will fail because we have a society based on the very things that dont exist where these misguided things arise.. It is the ultimate irony that the world powers were gathered to address the very things that may make a difference.. May your God bless these kind thoughts.. Group hugz

Danny O'Byrne  http://www.digitalartzone.co.uk/

"All the technique in the world doesn't compensate for the inability to notice" Eliott Erwitt

kimariehere ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 3:50 PM

i just saw the pictures on msn and am in shock how terrifing ... i cannot believe it... i am sadly stunned by this disaster...sighhhhhhhh)))))))))))))))))):O(...

kimmers ♥ :O)

Gabrielsdream ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 8:05 PM

It was hideous to watch it unfold on TV knowing I had loved ones on their way to work in the areas that were bombed. Texts and voicemail messages were delayed and a lot of phonelines were just not working. Mine were finally able to make contact, but many were not so fortunate. My heart goes out to all those suffering in the aftermath and my praise to the highly efficient and organised services, the people joined together in rescue, emergency medical treatment and the comfort so desperately needed. This has cast such a dark cloud on London after the elation of the 2012 news yesterday. Thank you all for your love and concern sent across the miles.

TomDart ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 8:27 PM

Unfortunately, the "tricks" of deluded "terroist freedom fighters" include trying to bring gloom to progress such as the G8 may or may not provide...and to bring down happiness such as celebrated with the announcement of the 2012 events. I have not seen a happier crowd in a while as those shown on tv here from London when the Opympics announcement was made. Take heart...here is the USA we just celebrated our holiday of "declaration of independence" from you Brits! Now, we are strongest of allies and friends. As it should be. You are a strong and determined lot, as I see it. A good example in many ways of getting in the toughest trenches and sticking it out as needed. That seems to be your history of sorts. After 9/11, the first to contact me was a friend in Russia who wondered if I was ok..he did not know I am 1000 miles from NYC. Yet, there was a deep effect here in hearts if not on bodies. Same with you folks, some will fear some will toughen and keep on. Whichever, whilst you recover please know all this heart is with you all. Many hearts are with you all, for each and every person and small child who might suffer. You are a strong lot and are survivors. Little minds driven by demons will not stop the good people. The demon driven ones will loose, in time. You will win and will regain all you need in personal fortitude very soon, if not already. Blessings and Peace to All. TomDart.

DJB ( ) posted Thu, 07 July 2005 at 9:08 PM

It was saddening to hear all day on the news.My prayers go out to all those involved and the families.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.