Tue, Sep 24, 5:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 6:54 am)

Subject: It's Here!! DAZ|Studio Gallery!!

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 12:21 PM ยท edited Tue, 24 September 2024 at 5:30 PM

The DAZ|Studio forum finally has its' own Gallery! Since there are no images in it as of yet, in order to upload to it in order to find it ;). When you upload an image, you now have the option to choose "DAZ}Studio" as a gallery option, and your theme of choice! *Reminder: Please read the TOS before uploading any image to any of the galleries. If you have any questions, please ask the Gallery moderator or any of the moderators online. MorriganShadow DAZ|Studio Moderator

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Angelmotes ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 12:54 PM

is there a way to move our pictures from the Poser Gallery to the D|S gallery?

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 12:56 PM

:D Yes there is! What you do is go into your gallery, click on "Edit" under your image, and you can move it from the Poser gallery to the D|S Gallery and save it like that ;) MS

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

butterfly_fish ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 1:01 PM

Yay!! :-)

One goes into the house of eleven eleven times, but always comes out one. -River Tam

blonderella ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 1:03 PM

wow, that's fantastic...I didn't even realize that DS didn't have a gallery, that must have sucked like a Hoover for the DS users...I'm so glad it does now though...

Say what you mean and mean what you say.

Angelmotes ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 1:46 PM ยท edited Wed, 13 July 2005 at 1:54 PM

you do know I have 88 pictures to move from poser to D|S this is gonna take awhile some are much older then others going to move the oldest ones first. Ok change that going to put at least onenew picture up since the older pictures won't show up in the gallery.

Message edited on: 07/13/2005 13:54

superBadGirl ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 1:56 PM

Awesome! Thanks Morriepants!

stew451 ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 2:03 PM

It doesn't look like anything uploaded before June 30th will show:( Stew451

Angelmotes ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 2:16 PM ยท edited Wed, 13 July 2005 at 2:17 PM

it does only show the last 15 days of new uploads if you want you could reupload the images will lose an comments that have been perviously made though.

Message edited on: 07/13/2005 14:17

RHaseltine ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 2:24 PM

I think if you do a search it will show older images - there is a trick of some kind.

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 3:55 PM

Richard's sorta right ;). If you do a search, you'll get all the images that are in the category and contain the words "DAZ|Studio" in the description or title ;). I'll ask Stacey why it's like that, but, it could be that it's because the images were posted prior to 15 days ago, and I don't know why that's the cutoff, because I'm very much NOT a programmer, LOL. ;) MS

stew451 ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 6:05 PM

Not a problem, just means I gotta get to creating some fresh stuff:) Stew451

JenX ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 6:09 PM

;) Which is always a welcome thing, Stew ;)

PickersAngel ( ) posted Wed, 13 July 2005 at 9:53 PM

Oh, this is super. I'll get my images moved ASAP.

MT_Cup ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 7:58 AM

Yay! and Congratulations! What a wonderful addition.

JenX ( ) posted Thu, 14 July 2005 at 11:47 PM

Ok, in order to view older images in the gallery, you have to click on "Most Viewed", "Most Commented", or "Best Rating" on the top of the gallery navigation, and you can see your older images that are there. This won't last, especially with as many people that have D|S and are hearing that we've got a new gallery ;) MS

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.