Tue, Oct 22, 11:25 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 10:35 am)

Subject: Endorphine 2.0 LE Trial Version usefull for Poser

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 8:57 AM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

There is a Trial Version of Endorphine 2.0LE on this months 3DWorld magazine. Ok some of you may say what use is that to me as the save option is disabled???? THEY didn't disable the Video export and via MarcDC's Visual marker you can convert the video to Mocap data that can be used by Poser.... So now you can have your V3 fired against a wall realistically.... YAY

Getting old and still making "art" without soiling myself, now that's success.

xantor ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 9:01 AM

What does Endorphine do?

NomiGraphics ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 9:45 AM

It is an almost 13k "motion synthesis control". http://www.naturalmotion.com/pages/products.htm - Noel

shedofjoy ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 10:46 AM

Instead of employing actors and hiring (buying) motion capture equiptment you can use Endorphine which has the added bonus of allowing you to drop your actors from a great height and watching limbs come off as you fire them at object, or falling down stairs. This is the program that all the BIG companies use in Films and games so that they can get realistic actions from their actors without harming anyone. ohhh and as i was just playing with Endorphine i have to add that posing the figures is not as easy as poser. and the Tutorial in 3DWorld is not very well written and the CD Tutorial files do NOT work with the trial version as they were created on a different version.... perhaps they will put the correct files on the next edition....lol.. anyway im going back to making drunk people get blown off their feet....hehehe

3DMark ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 12:14 PM

er echo

Little_Dragon ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 1:27 PM

This is the program that all the BIG companies use in Films and games so that they can get realistic actions from their actors without harming anyone.

Not just human actors, either. Endorphin was used to animate the horses in that big battle scene in Return of the King. Cheaper than hiring stunt horses willing to be knocked over on cue, I suppose.

blondbear1 ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 4:03 PM

Sounds interesting. Expensive, but interesting. I did a google search for it and found a website with the download. I might have to try it out.

maxxxmodelz ( ) posted Thu, 21 July 2005 at 5:03 PM

"This is the program that all the BIG companies use in Films and games so that they can get realistic actions from their actors without harming anyone." Endorphine is a great app, with lots of capability. It's not the only app used by the big studios for "stuntman" dynamics though. Havoc's Reactor in 3dsmax was, I believe, used for some of the stuntman shots in Matrix Reloaded. It has a ragdoll dynamics simulator that does basically what Endorphine can do for that kind of thing on biped rigs. I'd like to try it out and see what the differences are between the two personally (other than the obvious fact that Endorphine is a standalone app).

Tools :  3dsmax 2015, Daz Studio 4.6, PoserPro 2012, Blender v2.74

System: Pentium QuadCore i7, under Win 8, GeForce GTX 780 / 2GB GPU.

xantor ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2005 at 4:15 AM · edited Fri, 22 July 2005 at 4:16 AM

Attached Link: http://www.naturalmotion.com/pages/le.htm

You can download the trial version at the link.

It is a big download (59 megabytes).

Message edited on: 07/22/2005 04:16

Torulf ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2005 at 1:10 PM

How do you convert the video to bvh or someting poser can use? Even if you have the ful version I think it has no export funktional in poser.

TG

shedofjoy ( ) posted Fri, 22 July 2005 at 5:58 PM

To convert the Video to BVH you have to use VISUAL MARKER by MarcDC here at Rosity.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.