Tue, Oct 22, 4:39 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Community Center

Welcome to the Community Center Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Community Center F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:28 pm)

Forum news, updates, events, etc. Please sitemail any notices or questions for the staff to the Forum Moderators.

Subject: sorting option for the wishlist?

laetia ( ) posted Sun, 24 July 2005 at 1:41 PM · edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 4:33 PM

I was just thinking... there's a way to sort or at least filter the list of purchases, right - I wish we had that on the wishlist too... Mine is a few miles long and I must say I'm having a bit of a hard time finding things I want to switch to my cart. :-S If I could sort them by merchant or just alphabetically that would be sooooo useful! :) Just thought it might be a cool idea to bring up. :) Caro

Caroline (laetia)

• MarketPlace Tester, Vendor Support Forum Moderator, and Mac Goddess.

** Je parle français; n'hésitez pas à me contacter si je peux vous être utile!

Greebo ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 9:24 AM

It would also be nice if we could add more than one item at a time from the wishlist to the shopping cart (or vice versa). Something using check boxes.

bjergtrold ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 9:52 AM

I have a limit of 20 items on my wishlist. If I have more items on it, I usually delete (or very seldom buy) some of them.
As a result I have a lean wishlist and as an added bonus, this cuts nicely down on the temptation.

You know what is right for you. I know what is right for me.

laetia ( ) posted Mon, 25 July 2005 at 12:45 PM · edited Mon, 25 July 2005 at 12:46 PM

hehe! lol! I don't want/need to cut down on spending or temptation, just a way to find things in there. If it's on my wishlist I will end up buying it (except in rare occasions, like when I got the product from another store). It's just trying to find something in a pile of 150+ items is somewhat complicated. ;-)

Greebo has a good idea as well -- handling multiple items at a time (move, delete, etc) would be kind of cool. :)

Caro

Message edited on: 07/25/2005 12:46

Caroline (laetia)

• MarketPlace Tester, Vendor Support Forum Moderator, and Mac Goddess.

** Je parle français; n'hésitez pas à me contacter si je peux vous être utile!

zulu9812 ( ) posted Tue, 26 July 2005 at 11:22 AM

hell yeah! sorting options for the wishlist would be a boon!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.