Sat, Sep 21, 6:11 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractal Window Weekly!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Sun, 07 August 2005 at 8:47 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:09 PM

Hi everybody!

We have a new FWW for you viewing pleasure :)

I hope you enjoy it.

Have a great week!

Barb

Fractal Window Weekly

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

ulliroyal ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 3:39 AM

Great stuff inside!

fractalinda ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 1:57 PM

Wonderful selection, Barbara! I appreciate so much that you do this, since I missed a few of the selected first time around. I was on vacation..but, even when I'm not, I miss images that I definitely find comment-worthy. Thanks again for all your work and for the FWW. Linda

ufrey ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 4:29 PM

Another great selection, Barbara and thanks for your indefatigable work! Congrats to everyone who's image inside :-).
Ulrike

pericles ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 4:49 PM

Barbara thank you again for providing us with this weekly delight, I must also say I am thrilled to have one of my images selected. Please keep up the great work

malia01us ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 5:03 PM

Thanks again for your work on this! I was on vacation last week & missed a lot--this is a good way to start catching up on all the great fractals! :)

kansas ( ) posted Mon, 08 August 2005 at 6:57 PM

Another great group of fractals. I love the varied styles you have selected. Thanks so much.

Fractelaar ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 3:17 AM

Wonderful selection and yes i have missed some, reason to directly a visit there congrats for all that have a pic inside Pretty sure you deserve it really Have a nice week and up to the new selection:-) Cheers Arend

mountmous ( ) posted Tue, 09 August 2005 at 7:53 AM

Thank you so much for being selected in the FWW. Again a beautiful collection. It really is a pleasure to view, every week. It's fun to see that I've voted for some of them and others I've missed completely. Thanks for all the work you put into this. It's greatly appreciated.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.