Sat, Sep 21, 11:54 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Exhibition at deviantART

fractalinda ( ) posted Mon, 15 August 2005 at 9:21 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 11:51 AM

Attached Link: http://digitalpainters.deviantart.com/

I would like to invite you to an Exhibition of some of my work, built & showcased by Javier Ontiveros (batoruco here at Renderosity) at DigitalPainters, a feature of deviantART. The link is attached. Javier for his time and work in producing such an excellent display and presentation.

mountmous ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 1:12 AM

Lovely display Linda. You chose different styles. That's always interesting to see, I think. Congrats on being selected.

darkchrystal ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 2:31 AM

sorry some dude banned me there from their servers, due to some alleged accusations from one of the members here, can only access it when i get the hold of a pc with a different ip address but will look into it sometime today smile

fractalinda ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 2:58 AM

The sentence should have read: I want to publicly thank Javier for for his time and work in producing such an excellent display and presentation. Thank you, Yvonne, for your kind words. I was surprised to be selected. I'm sorry you can't get in, Harmen. Thank you for trying! With appreciation, Linda

KITCHAOS ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 9:39 AM

Congratulations Linda! A very nicely curated exhibit showing the range of your wonderful work! Keep them coming! Chris

kansas ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 12:39 PM

Congratulations Linda! A wonderful display of your fractal painting talent. Marion

Pannyhb ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 1:28 PM

Nice going, Linda! A truly deserved tribute to your lovely works!

fractalinda ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 2:43 PM

Thanks Chris, Marion and Panny, for taking a look-see and for your lovely response. With appreciation, Linda

Arterian ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 2:52 PM

Very impressive display I must study it further. You are Very Talented!

twiggypeasticks ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 5:17 PM

What a wonderful showcaseefor your talent - beautifully presented Judi :O)

AnnaKirsten ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 6:07 AM

Linda, what a wonderful selection you have there! The one that "spoke" to me in the most potent way was the very simple image called "Where is thy victory O grave", and the words that you say beneath. (Well it would, wouldn't it!!!!) Your whole gallery is of a highly professional standard, and I'm so pleased to see that you have gone that step further into becoming a Deviant, and producing picture worthy of print and sale. Congratulations to you - WELL DONE!

AnnaKirsten

My Website

Is the light at the end of the tunnel my way out, or is it an oncoming train just about to make me extinct?

fractalinda ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 8:23 AM

Thanks so much Ed, Judi and Nicky. I appreciate your kind words, and I'm happy you enjoyed the exhibition. :~) Best Wishes, Linda

darkchrystal ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 12:57 AM

My prayers were being heard, i reckon, and got access right away since yesterday, on the mac, after i changed the pwd of my account from that site with a wintelly. I finally had the ability to view your magnificent gallery contained with artwork i am very fond of smile Brilliant work Linda @};- God Bless, Harmen

fractalinda ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 3:06 AM

Thanks, Harmen, for your very kind words! Glad you got in ok. God bless you, too. Linda

tresamie ( ) posted Fri, 19 August 2005 at 11:24 PM

Beautifully done, Linda! This is a lovely selection of you work! I rarely go to DA because it is so difficult to navigate and to find fractals on. It was a delight to have a proper link, lol. Vivian

Fractals will always amaze me!

Timbuk2 ( ) posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 1:20 AM

Lookin' good Linda. A terrific collection.

Rykk ( ) posted Mon, 22 August 2005 at 11:19 PM

Wow! SO cool to be able to see all your best stuff together like that - congrats, Linda - wonderful images, ALL! Rick

fractalinda ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 6:34 PM

Thank you so much for taking the time and for your kind words, Vivian, Tim and Rick! Linda

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.