Wed, Sep 25, 3:18 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 25 2:58 pm)

Subject: Ingenue V and V3 Morphs

Svigor ( ) posted Tue, 16 August 2005 at 10:07 PM · edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 3:17 PM

I inject V3's head morphs but none of them (at least the ones I want, the expression morphs, don't) work for IV. Also, I have a weird problem with V3's morphs. Where the heck are the expression morphs? I have to inject all head morphs at once to get the expression morphs into a character. I could've sworn there was a !V3 Expressions INJ folder but I'm not seeing it.

svdl ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 1:24 AM

That's weird. I use IV a lot, and the expression morphs have always worked. That missing INJ folder could mean you accidentally moved or deleted it. Reinstalling the head morph pack will take care of it.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

Jim Burton ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 10:48 AM

As svdi said, they aughta work, all the channels are there, the mesh is exactly the same, it isn't even scaled on IV (V3's too small head is just perfect on her!). I've seen Poser have problems and not run the morphs when the scene gets too "complicated" for it, maybe try loading th emorphs before you load any textures.

Svigor ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 12:58 PM

Thanks fellas. Sounds like my expression morphs have gone AWOL. I wish I knew where the heck my poser disc was...

Svigor ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 1:50 PM

Okay, I reinstalled the head morphs and it seems I was mistaken. There's no folder named "expressions" installed. In fact, judging by these folders and the morphs listed within, there are no expressions morphs. Still, injecting all the morphs at once injects the "non-existent" expression morphs too, and now they're at least working. Thanks again.

nruddock ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 3:08 PM

The latest version of V3 has the expression morphs in the CR2 rather than as INJections, so you'll need to transfer them using MorphManger (or similar).

Svigor ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 12:29 PM

Ah, okay that makes sense, though I should point out that the morph pack does inject them if you use the red all head morphs INJ.

svdl ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 1:13 PM

There should be a INJ All Expressions pose in the morph pack, in the folder for All Head morphs. But that may be a leftover from the Victoria 3 initial release packs.

The pen is mightier than the sword. But if you literally want to have some impact, use a typewriter

My gallery   My freestuff

nruddock ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 3:57 PM

I believe the lastest version of the head and body morph packs, have empty files for the included morphs, so that old INJ poses can find something (seen mentions in DAZ's forums).

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.