Sat, Sep 21, 6:07 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 21 1:47 am)

Subject: Thanks Wardrobe wizard

Rock_Bottom ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 10:01 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:03 AM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_285020.jpg

Awhile ago I posted a picture of James with just a cowboy hat and a guitar. attached was a message asking about clothes for James. I got some good responses and checled out the available clothes but none of them were that interesting and as I seached around I found very few things. I was disappointed somewhat. Now with wardrobe wizard I was able to take clothing from Michael 3 and Dress up James. Thank You wardrobe wizard. The attached picture shows James with the converted clothes..after following the simple convert and import steps. I havent gotten into tweaking yet. Also Thanks again PhilC for helping me getting the program installed and registered Rock Bottom

Acadia ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 11:08 PM

It really is a great program!!!!!!!!!!! I've been analyzing all of my girls' clothes so that I can just convert them to figures as needed. Real time saver :)

"It is good to see ourselves as others see us. Try as we may, we are never
able to know ourselves fully as we are, especially the evil side of us.
This we can do only if we are not angry with our critics but will take in good
heart whatever they might have to say." - Ghandi

12rounds ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 1:02 AM

I'm joining in the chorus ;D Tons of older PoserWorld items have gotten themselves a "second chance" clothing more recent figures.

Kalypso ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 1:36 AM
Site Admin

Yep! My virtual peeps now have more clothes than me! Hey what about a WW for us Kam and Phil, you know so we can inflate/deflate our clothes as needed during holidays LOL!

PsychoNaut ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 1:41 AM

LOL I love that pic James is one happy guy!

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 3:43 AM

This was sent through the WW Yahoo Group. It had some of us in fits and giggles:

Quote - Vicki 3: Okay Don, this is it. Stop stealing my clothes! Don: But... they make me feel pretty! Vicky 3: I don't care! Just give me back my fantasy dress, and my cocktail dress, and my new blouse and- Don: I don't have your blouse. V3:...You don't? Don: No I- Aiko 3: Don! Where's my elven bustier! I know you took it! Don: I gave it back! I swear! Last week! A3: Well it's gone again, DON. Don: It wasn't me this time! Honest! M2: Don! Where's my- Don: I don't even BORROW your stuff anymore! M2: Oh. Don: (Mike 3's stuff is cooler anyway) M2: Hmmph. Well, I figured since YOU're always taking everything that you might have my leather jacket. Ichiro: Oh Don, I- Don: I DIDN'T TAKE IT!!! I DID NOT TAKE IT! WHAT IS IT WITH YOU PEOPLE!?! Ichiro: Um... actually I was going to ask if I could borrow your aligator coat. Don: Oh... uh, sure. It's right... Hey? Where's my coat? Ichiro: That's okay. I guess they beat me to it. V3: "They"? Ichiro: Yeah, some new girl and her friend. Phil just gave them keys to the Wardrobe Wizard. M2: When did this happen? Ichiro: Not too long ago. Thought you got the memo. V3: We have memos around here? A3: Geez! You mean I gotta share my things with MORE people? Ichiro: Hey, they're okay. We talked a bit. Her pal's pretty cool. V3: Well, they should have at least asked me before they took... Hey, where did Don go? He still hasn't given me back my stuff! YOU JERK, GET BACK HERE!!

Singular3D ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 5:28 AM

LOL

Acadia ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 6:46 AM

I had this whole scenario playing in my head when I read that, lol

Francemi ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 6:55 AM

Yes, it is a great program.

And our little Lina who thought she was safe from wardrobe stealing because she is so much smaller than our other models! loll

yuki_small.jpg

France

France, Proud Owner of

KCTC Freebies  

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.