Sat, Sep 21, 6:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractal Vintage Showcase!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 9:20 AM · edited Thu, 01 August 2024 at 5:19 PM

Hi everybody!

Here it is again :)
I hope you enjoy it!

Barb

Fractal Vintage Showcase

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

Asylumc3 ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 8:00 PM

I was eager for this week! It was the very first week I was introduced to fractals and I have been hooked since :). I was very curious to see some old favs and how things have progressed. Big thanks for the stroll through the past :).

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Wed, 17 August 2005 at 8:09 PM

:) I felt the same way when I saw my very first post while browsing for the FVS. I even see my past comments on others images and they make me smile (ok, to avoid saying "feel not too witty") LOL Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

AnnaKirsten ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 4:42 AM

Be-eh!!! I don't think I've EVER had anything picked for the FWW, so I'm now going off in a hump and am going to sulk for the rest of the year...... Pfffffft! (Winks!)

AnnaKirsten

My Website

Is the light at the end of the tunnel my way out, or is it an oncoming train just about to make me extinct?

mountmous ( ) posted Thu, 18 August 2005 at 9:18 AM

October 2002 must have been under the influence of some creative star sign. Incredible images in this showcase. Thanks for showing them to us! Yvonne

tresamie ( ) posted Sat, 20 August 2005 at 5:11 AM

Thanks again for this look into the past. I was just a newby then! Now I can appreciate these so much more.

Fractals will always amaze me!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.