Sun, Oct 6, 3:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: I've been a busy bee!

tdierikx ( ) posted Wed, 24 August 2005 at 10:27 PM · edited Sun, 06 October 2024 at 1:33 PM

I've been doing everything possible to not have to sort through bill receipts for my settlement battle with the ex... I think I went a little mental playing with Apophysis... lol! I've uploaded 141 new images to my gallery at http://www.woosie.net/gallery/index.php You will find the new stuff under the Apophysis 3 and Apophysis 4 categories - in albums Apophysis 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, and 40... I think there might be something in that lot to appeal to a wide range of tastes... haha! Note that some of the thumbnails don't do the actual image a lot of justice, so make sure that you check out the larger images of any that take your fancy... Enjoy! T.

Who? Me?

Mags61 ( ) posted Thu, 25 August 2005 at 8:20 AM

Wonderful set of images Tracey - a pleasure to look at.

We don't cease to play because we grow old, we grow old because we cease to play.

CoolBreezeLady ( ) posted Thu, 25 August 2005 at 10:53 AM

Tracey, you have done it again! I love your work, you have yet to disappointment me with you images. This latest set are even more sublime, I can't begin to choose a favorite one, they are all favorites! Love Ya! Patti

tdierikx ( ) posted Fri, 26 August 2005 at 1:26 AM

Thank you my fine friends! I hope that at least some of my work brings a smile to others - it definitely does it for me... lol! T.

Who? Me?

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 27 August 2005 at 8:38 PM

excellent Apo' work no doubt on my part

tdierikx ( ) posted Sat, 27 August 2005 at 11:28 PM

Thank you yesitis3... T.

Who? Me?

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.