Sun, Sep 22, 1:26 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: People at their Trade

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 12:25 PM ยท edited Sun, 22 September 2024 at 1:23 AM

file_151874.jpg

people at their trade make very interesting subjects. this picture was a challenge in that the subject was in the deep shade of the roof and the bright background of the sunshine outside. a flash was merited with this picture

leighp1 ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 12:28 PM

excellent picture...

Colm_Jackson ( ) posted Wed, 28 February 2001 at 10:29 PM

You can hardly tell you used flash. It has brightned up the photo without destroying the softness.

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Fri, 02 March 2001 at 1:39 AM

when a picture is posted that is vertically oriented, you have a choice to make. with this picture i close to take full advanage of my screen width to view the pic, in doing so it forces you to scroll to see the whole picture. i don't mind scrolling up and down but i don't like scrolling left and right.

stefbois ( ) posted Sat, 03 March 2001 at 5:07 PM

file_151879.jpg

All the contrast and britghness are okey to me! It whas a good use of the flash... We often forget the use of the flash in the day.. gwyn you travel a lot? I whis i could....

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 8:22 AM

if you consider going to kenya once every 2 to 3 years traveling a lot, then i do travel a lot.

stefbois ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 4:35 PM

well to everyone travel a lots...lol I cant seem to be able to find the money...if i do there is always a bills falling down my maibox to take it away....home repair and so on.... The last trip i mad whas 9 year ago to florida....1 week.. ;o)

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Mon, 05 March 2001 at 4:49 PM

i've been fortunate in that i'm the project engineer of the projects we are building in kenya and that i help raise the funds for the project, so i can get most of my way paid to go to kenya. on the average the total cost is around $3,000 round trip including all expenses. we have a few openings for this year's project in july if you or anybody else is interested. its light work during the week and safari on the weekends. i give more details if anyone is interested.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.