Thu, Oct 17, 5:13 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 17 1:31 am)

Subject: Any of you guys bought Alexa?

SamTherapy ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 12:01 AM · edited Thu, 17 October 2024 at 3:34 AM

if you did, you may, like me, be a little more than pissed that so far, there has been a big fat zero from the people who took our money. I have posted my intent for a resolution at 3D Commune, which is, either, a non - copyright infringing version of Alexa and its accessories or a full refund to my credit card. I will not accept instore credits. This has gone on long enough. I want action - real action - or my money back. Anyone else?

Coppula eam se non posit acceptera jocularum.

My Store

My Gallery

Tunesy ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 5:32 AM

I agree with you in principle. Only reason I'm not making a fuss about it is because I think 3D Commune are honest folks running a very small business who got taken in by a copyright violator. I imagine having to refund Alexa and Alexa add ons would be a severe if not crippling blow to them. You're right on all counts, but I'll give them as much time as they need.

SWAM ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 6:46 AM

Same here, still waiting to hear about the "new" Alexa.

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 9:31 AM
Site Admin

Me too, except that I would be willing to accept in-store credits (which I would then spend on non-infringing products)...

Jeff

Renderosity Senior Moderator

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

Mi parolas Esperanton. Ĉu vi?

BECamation ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 9:57 AM

Hello Sam. Thanks for your comments and posting. For someone like you I would LOVE to credit your card and not have you be a New Alexa owner at all. Contact me at 3DC and I'll GLADLY refund your money. Tunsey and everyone else... you are exactally right... we are Very honest and she is almost complete now after a year of work and having to totally redo her from top to bottom. She's a million times better now and looking great and will be back out to the public by the middle of October. Sam... I will credit your card as soon as you contact me. Mark

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 12:04 PM
Site Admin

That's good to hear, Mark. It's been a long time, but if she turns out to have been worth the wait, then... I'm looking forward to seeing the new Alexa.

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

laughingnome ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 12:40 PM

hello Sam, for your information after the Alexa thing 3dcommune put together a devlopment team. the goal of the team was to fix this mesh. the team are all volounters. sorry we didnt meet your deadlines dude,i know that must be a real pain in the ass sorry for any inconvience that may have cuased you personally. myself im saddend by not being able to view the stunning artworks you would have created if only you had the proper mesh. for my own part im creating some killer clothing for her these include several free sets availible to those who bought the original. for the record i cant help but notice a difference in the post you made here and the ones you made at 3dc and Daz. if you want to whine dude please be consistant. regards stu

laughingnome ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 12:42 PM

oh and for the record you can put your 28 days where the sun doesnt shine for me mate. no offense ;) stu

BECamation ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 12:45 PM

Thanks Martin. Yes she will be. The team that stu is speaking of is doing a great job. Mark

mateo_sancarlos ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 2:18 PM

I don't have Alexa, but I'm glad you guys were able to make some arrangements with the copyright holders of "Girl" and "V3". Where can we examine images of the new mesh you're working on?

BECamation ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 2:34 PM

None available to the public eye just yet mateo. Very soon you'll see all. :) Mark

KarenJ ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 3:54 PM

Fires warning shot across the bows I see a little sarcasm and nastiness creeping in here. Let's keep it objective and professional, please folks. I have no wish to finish my weekend up by deleting posts and writing warnings (that's so boring!) Mark, glad to hear that the long wait is nearly over. I'm sure we'll all be pleased to have this resolved. Thanks. Karen Poser Mod

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

ynsaen ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 4:17 PM

Hee hee. uh huh. We are nicer... giggles and runs

thou and I, my friend, can, in the most flunkey world, make, each of us, one non-flunkey, one hero, if we like: that will be two heroes to begin with. (Carlyle)

BECamation ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 4:41 PM

Thanks Karen. Sorry to toe step... I wouldn't have replied at all but felt it necessary. :) If you need to kill it go ahead. Won't bother me. It's posted at our site too in the Poser forum. No need to have two. Mark

wheatpenny ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 5:24 PM
Site Admin

The thread won't be locked or deleted as long as people don't get into personal attacks and, as Karen said everyone keeps it objective and professional. Thanks for coming over here to clear things up, Mark. Jeff (martian_manhunter) Poser Mod

Jeff

Hablo español

Ich spreche Deutsch

Je parle français

BECamation ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 6:32 PM

Sure no problem in the least. :) Just waitin for him to contact me with his order numbers. Mark

Hawkfyr ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 7:24 PM

I want my money back too Mark... lol Actually..I still have Aleks original Lightwave version of Alexa,I guess I should hunt that down and delete it as well. Just kidding about the refund Mark Tom

“The fact that no one understands you…Doesn’t make you an artist.”

laughingnome ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 3:42 AM

sorry bout that Jeff and Karen. just to keep you folks informed, about a year ago 3Dcommune formed a team to fix the Alexa mesh. the team is headed by Micheal all of the team are volunteers and theyve been working damn hard on this figure,shes nearly ready for release. as Mark said shes totally rebuilt and shes looking really good. shes also gonna come with a killer clothing set as standard i oughta know im making it, as a thanks for everyones patience theres gonna be 2 additional clothing sets for free also made by me in the near future, these are also gonna be killer sets. my apologies for the sarcasm that was intentional on my part there was never any nastiness intended though, i was just p****d of at the deadline comment posted at other sites by Sam. regards stu

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.