Sat, Sep 21, 9:04 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Contest Announcements

Welcome to the Contest Announcements Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic, msansing Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Contest Announcements F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 1:44 am)

Subject: Haute Couture?

judee3d ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 3:22 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:48 AM

Hi, I'm wondering where to find the results of the haute Couture challenge - I'm not sure which forum sponsored it, as i found it on Renderosity's main page, but now it's gone. It is still listed in the Voting area of the contests page, but there is no page there for announcements. I really enjoyed participating in it, and there were so many wonderful entries - I'd like to see if some of my favorites were also judges picks. Thanks for any info, judee3d

nghayward ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 3:41 AM

Though it says the results will be announced on 24th its still in the voting stage section if you follow the contests link at the top - of course it could have changed in the last 2 minutes - or by the time you read this ;-)

nghayward ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 3:43 AM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=569&folder_id=27

the link to the haute couture contest page

judee3d ( ) posted Sun, 25 September 2005 at 7:18 AM

Thanks!

missgrin ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 1:52 PM

Hi all Where can i find the result from the jury, from this contest??? I want to see who won this, there were a lot of great renders...

Nouschka ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 3:06 PM

Yes, i want to know that too and cant find the result anywhere.....

LillianH ( ) posted Mon, 26 September 2005 at 9:19 PM

Attached Link: http://www.renderosity.com/contest.ez?contest_id=569&folder_id=27

Sorry to keep you all waiting with anticipation for the winners to be announced. Unfortunately, it will have to wait until tomorrow. In the interest of fairness, I must wait and double check everything and receive a confirmation before I post the winners. It was a very close vote and there were a lot of excellent entries. I trust you will understand the need to make sure it is correct. I'll post as soon as I possibly can...I promise. Best wishes, LillianH Renderosity Marketing Manager

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

judee3d ( ) posted Wed, 28 September 2005 at 10:44 AM

Great picks for the winners, I was astounded at the quality of the work these artists did, no wonder the judging was so difficult! Congratulations to all of you! And I really enjoyed this - so much I hope to see more challenges of this sort in the future.

LillianH ( ) posted Wed, 28 September 2005 at 3:32 PM

And the winners of the "Haute Couture" contest are:

First Place: Molinari (Entry #68)

Second Place: EmeraldSpider (Entry #40)

Third Place: ScarlettWoman (Entry #55)

Congratulations!

The voting was very difficult and the images were amazing. We would like to give Honorable Mention to the following artists:

-Carneithwen (Entry #73)
-Doodles (Entry #74)
-MariaAJMD (Entry #13)
-Miharo (Entry #6)
-MariaAJMD (Entry #3)
-Anniebel (Entry#58)
-duskangel1 (Entry #33)
-MoonGraphics11 (Entry #76)
-dorkati (Entry #45)
-Rouenne (Entry #14)
-Steve35 (Entry #54)
-Anniebel (Entry #24)
-promillepromille (Entry #30)
-didi_mc (Entry #16)
-duskangel1 (Entry #32)
-baleensavage (Entry #57)

We would also like to thank everyone that entered. Your creative ideas and designs made this a dynamic and colorful contest!

Lillian Hawkins
Marketing Manager
By serving each other, we are free.

miharo ( ) posted Thu, 29 September 2005 at 8:22 AM

Congratulations to winners.. thanks a lot for Honorable Mention... it was fun to be in this contest... all the entries were beautiful...

KarenJ ( ) posted Thu, 29 September 2005 at 2:46 PM

congratulations to everyone. Some beautiful entries there!

"you are terrifying
and strange and beautiful
something not everyone knows how to love." - Warsan Shire

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.