Fri, Sep 20, 11:38 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 20 7:29 pm)

Subject: Poser 6 and a room with a Vue

DigitalShinobi ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2005 at 9:21 AM ยท edited Fri, 20 September 2024 at 11:36 PM

I was just wondering if there is anyway to export Poser 6 scenes directly into Poser 6 or am I to do it the old fashioned Bryce way by exporting as an OBJ ? thanks in advance

krimpr ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2005 at 9:47 AM

Is that a trick question? Poser 6 scenes should import into Poser 6 flawlessly. If you mean into Vue (as implied by your header) I believe that you can import .PZ3 into Vue depending on your version of Vue. Perhaps I have missed something in your question and if I have I'll shut the hell up and let someone else step in. :)

dayjo ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2005 at 10:01 AM

yeah i mean into vue, I wasn't paying attention to what I was typing.. doh!!

dadt ( ) posted Sat, 08 October 2005 at 10:35 AM

Ther is no problem with Vue5 except the menu is slightly misleading.From the file menu click import object then point it to your pz3 file. It will load complete with textures.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2005 at 4:03 AM

Just remember to close Poser6 application before doing so and make sure you point Vue to your poser 6 directory when asked. Sharen PS: you should only have to point Vue to your Poser 6 directory only once though

dadt ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2005 at 4:28 AM

I have'nt had any problems leaving Poser running while loading a pz3 into Vue, in fact I usually do that so that if the figure needs adjustment I can do it straight away, resave and reload into Vue. Having two monitors helps because you can see both scenes at the same time. Regarding pointing Vue to the Poser directory,it never asks me. I think thats because everything on my runtimes is saved using full paths. The only message I get from Vue when I load a Poser file is that I do not have sufficient memory. but I just ignore that and it works anyway.

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2005 at 4:34 AM

Really? What Vue are you talking about, I am talking about Vue 5 Infinite. The above is what I have to do always. Sharen

dadt ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2005 at 4:36 AM

Im using Vue5 Esprit

SAMS3D ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2005 at 5:15 AM

This is wild. Sharen

dadt ( ) posted Sun, 09 October 2005 at 5:47 AM

I do have one problem with Vue, I used to be able to import a Poser file with animation but now I only get the first frame. This is since I had problems with XP and had to format my HD and re-install everything.Have I overlooked a plug in or something? Guess I will have to ask in the Vue forum.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.