Sat, Sep 21, 2:37 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Fractal Window Weekly!

nickcharles ( ) posted Mon, 07 November 2005 at 10:55 PM · edited Thu, 05 September 2024 at 11:08 AM

Hey all! Here it is: Fractal Window Weekly! Enjoy! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

ligt ( ) posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 3:35 AM

hi, im so proud to be in, and next to my baby-sis as well. live cant be better. yvonne and all the others: congrats. monica.

kansas ( ) posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 10:20 AM

Another nice variety of fractal styles. Thanks. Marion

mountmous ( ) posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 10:50 AM

Well, Monica, our family strikes two! :-D I'm thrilled that we're both in. Some lovely work in there, as always. Thanks for the joy, Nick and Barb, that you bring to us every week. Yvonne

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 1:48 PM

Me too. I have not had time for posting much recently so I am double delighted. Thankyou very much for choosing one of mine. I am humbled to be in such magnificent company.

ufrey ( ) posted Tue, 08 November 2005 at 4:20 PM · edited Tue, 08 November 2005 at 4:20 PM

Back after a two month break I found one of my images in the FWW. Thanks for that honour and my congratulations to all the other artists who are inside the Fractal Window this week.
Ulrike

Message edited on: 11/08/2005 16:20

aramina ( ) posted Wed, 09 November 2005 at 2:59 AM

another superb collection, congrats to all artists, regards aramina

peace and bright blessings

Dindin ( ) posted Wed, 09 November 2005 at 3:49 PM

Its the best feedback one can get and it made me happy to see that my little "Christmas Dragon " was chosen . Thank you Barb and Nick for your hard work for I can imagine that chosing from the hundreds of fractals isnt easy . To all the artists whose works made it in the FWW my congratulations . Dina

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.