Sat, Sep 21, 6:16 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Hi all!!!!

Lara-Shaeya ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 7:48 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 6:14 PM

Hi there!!!

I am new at Renderosity and just want to say hello to everybody here in the fractal forum!!! Realy nice and stunning fractal-artwork here!!! Now I am back to the gallery and going on to look at the great artwork ;o)

Kindest regards from the cold and rainy germany,

Lara Shaeya

Message edited on: 11/21/2005 07:50

undisclosed-designer ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 10:31 AM

Willkommen Lara, ins unserem Community, hoffentlich werden wir mehrere fractal designs von dir zu sehen bekommen oder viele von deiner anderen Bilder. Ich habe manche von dir bewundert auf einer deiner Sites. Viele Gru aus die Niederlande Harmen

kansas ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 9:18 PM

Welcome to RR and the fractal forum/gallery. Marion

tresamie ( ) posted Mon, 21 November 2005 at 10:52 PM

Welcome to the Fractal Asylum....erm....Gallery!

Fractals will always amaze me!

Fractelaar ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 3:10 AM

Welcome from out the Dutch Hope you have a great time here on Rendo look out for your work have a nice week Greatz Arend

ufrey ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 9:45 AM

Auch von mir ein "Herzlich Willkommen", Lara. Freue mich schon auf viele, viele Deiner Grafiken :) Viele Gre aus dem kalten, regnerischen und dunklen Hamburg Ulrike

Lara-Shaeya ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 11:00 AM

Thank you all for the warm and friendly welcome!!! I am feeling very comfortable here at renderosity and the fractal-forum and that is because all of you are make it easy for me. So again thank you all!!! Lara Shaeya.

abmlober ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 2:38 PM

Viele Gre aus Heidelberg :-) Andreas

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

Rykk ( ) posted Tue, 22 November 2005 at 10:54 PM

Viele Gre und ein herzlich willkommen aus.....er....uh....Florida! lol :-?) Rick

tutri ( ) posted Wed, 23 November 2005 at 5:05 AM

Tervetuloa! Welcome Lara!

missie_mandelbrot ( ) posted Wed, 23 November 2005 at 4:30 PM

Hi from Scotland Lara. Welcome to Renderosity. I'm new here too. Everyone is really friendly and its a brilliant place to be. Looking forward to seeing your artwork Heather

Jennyfnf ( ) posted Fri, 25 November 2005 at 6:14 AM

Hello Lara, A warm welcome from England. We the merry band, look forward to seeing your posts. Jenny:-)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.