Sat, Sep 21, 6:04 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Flight from Fractal

twiggypeasticks ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2005 at 10:38 AM · edited Thu, 15 August 2024 at 8:22 AM

Hi I wonder if anyone has any "instructions"/Tutorials for FFF-I have searched around the net without success. Any assistance would be gratefully received Thanks Judi :O)

tdierikx ( ) posted Fri, 02 December 2005 at 6:02 PM

Judi, The best person to ask about FFF is Hawk at InnerTraveler... he's a master at it... lol! And he's easy to approach to ask questions from... T.

Who? Me?

kansas ( ) posted Sat, 03 December 2005 at 9:30 AM

I use FFF from time to time. I don't know of any tutorials out there. Hawk can possibly help you out. Arend also uses FFF. I have had to just do a lot of exploring and practicing in this program. I still find the coloring to be the most difficult to master.

twiggypeasticks ( ) posted Sat, 03 December 2005 at 4:08 PM

Thanks for the suggestions - I will ask Arend and Hawk - or maybe I shoulsd stick to Apo!!! Judi :O)

paragon5 ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2005 at 12:00 AM

Good luck finding a tut on FFF. I have the program and use it a bit, but the help file is only a couple of non-english characters. So they are no help at all. I e-mailed the creators of the program and didn't receive any response. The older version seemed to work better for me. William

Fractelaar ( ) posted Sun, 04 December 2005 at 4:14 AM

William the old version is indeed more stabile but has not inside the special 3d color routine,s As you not use the JT (Jo Trotsky) par files then it works also good as the earlier version Not all the JT parameters gives problems but a lot does not work correct and gives a crass Some people close the program then and make a re start but i have found a simple manner to go more quickly further Hint for as you have a crass click twice with the mouse on the Red render button so that it is not more active (grey) and click on the undo arrow and you can go further Sorry for my terrible English but i hope that you have some help with this tip Cheers Arend

zoozee ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 8:12 AM

I have not been succesful in even finding the new version anywhere .. so I only have the old one. Is it impossible to get it anymore ?

Fractelaar ( ) posted Fri, 16 December 2005 at 8:25 AM

May 2001 is the last version ! But its not more avaible on the internet so far i know Greatz Arend

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.