Sat, Sep 21, 3:09 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Split Of The Gallery?

Deagol ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 8:47 AM

There's only one Matt in the fractal world. He might have several personalities, but he doesn't have an evil twin.

undisclosed-designer ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 10:33 AM · edited Mon, 19 December 2005 at 10:35 AM

oh yes Andreas, i see what you mean, but that could also be that darn soccer player, living in England... Also there is one living in Cork, Ireland who in R/L goes by the name Tom, 4 are US citizens, and 1 is Canuck, living in Quebec... I havent checked the other 1000+ of online phonebooks LOL but i am pretty sure there are quite a few all over the world

nah... this is one member who just uses a nick by that name, and wants to impress people with his hatred campaign. I can't just pinpoint one particular member, just because he uploads similar, if not identical designs as Criminally Insane aka Matthew Harvie despite the fact he has about 28 bogus nicks...

so shoot me if i am wrong ... lol

oh btw in DeviantArt he is 'dead', Keith, so you was right about one thing

keep on smiling

Message edited on: 12/19/2005 10:35

TonyYeboah ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 12:38 PM

Tony Yeboah - Scorer of possibly the greatest goal ever in the English Premiership... ...and Apophysis hater.

CoolBreezeLady ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 12:48 PM

"Who's On Line", says that you are from Turkey (possibly a lie) but it does fit pretty good. "GOBBLE-GOBBLE"

TonyYeboah ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 1:43 PM

And now I don't make sense because Stephi deleted her comment :O|

Deagol ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 2:08 PM

Dang, Matt, why did you do that? I had this big speach all typed up and you just blew me down. I'll save it for another thread. It's not worth putting it here.

Stephi ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 2:18 PM

Hey guy, if you don't make sense, it isn't my doing! LOL I deleted my message merely because it was purely pointless. :)

Stephi ( ) posted Mon, 19 December 2005 at 2:32 PM · edited Mon, 19 December 2005 at 2:41 PM

LOL I see you rescued my post from the cyber ether, and I do see what you're saying. Not being an apo expert or even a slightly accomplished user, the things I make with it are definitely to use as components with UF. Not everyone would choose that, and there is no reason why they should. UF is my own addiction, not necessarily anyone else's. We each have our own cross to bear. LOL

Message edited on: 12/19/2005 14:41

nickcharles ( ) posted Tue, 20 December 2005 at 12:57 AM

Oh, I think this has gone as far as it needed. The gallery will remain intact :D Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.