Sat, Sep 21, 10:36 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Simon says ...

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 10:35 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 10:36 AM

file_317227.jpg

show us your trash :)

Carlos.

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 11:30 AM

file_317228.jpg

Trash.....bin....lots of chewing gums.....cool idea Carlos! :)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 2:15 PM

file_317229.jpg

Great thinking Carlos. Trash is one thing we all have too much of, and I'm sure everyone's is different. This is one of the bins at work, in the kitchen area. Not the little blue guy. It is Grover from Sesame Street. Remember that you saw him here first! ;]

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Zacko ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 2:56 PM

SAVE HIM KORT!!!!! THAT`S OUR DANDI!!!! WE FOUND IT!!!!!!!!!! BLESSED BE YOU BLUE LITTLE MAN!!!!! You better dust him off and include him with the Archos!!! wow.gif

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Mon, 09 January 2006 at 3:07 PM

LOL Never fear Andreas! He's all cleaned up and ready for a trip to Sweden. And with a full tummy too! I do hope you show him some of the sights, but don't let him get to close to Eija...or Gizmo for that matter. Correction. In my first post, it was supposed to read "note" not "not". Sigh.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 1:01 AM

file_317230.jpg

cool idea, Carlos! we're trying to prepare for our big move this summer down south, and these days we've been going thru our stuff getting rid of a bunch of things we don't use. Here's some trash bagged up on our bed. we had a coat with a busted zipper, work clothes with paint all over them, old sweatshirts so old the material was rotten and full of holes, stained up jeans from work, etc. we ended up with 14 bags we took to the dumpster! some things we gave away. anyway, nice pictures guys! Pascale, who's the gum chewer? you or Laurent? :)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 2:11 AM

Me Sheila! This is MY bin! ;) I hear ya about cleaning up before the big move. We too have to do this asap. Man, I feel so lazy! :(

kimariehere ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 5:38 AM

file_317231.jpg

Last June i saw this bride teddy bear in the trash, in a nearby dumpster near my home while cleaning out my car. It made me think of divorce so i shot this . I never put it up though because i thought the whole thing was entirely too "trashy"....she looked sad laying there on the top of the heap.

kimmers ♥ :O)

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 5:54 AM

file_317232.jpg

Show us YOUR trash Kimmie...not anyone elses, LOL. #:oP Im just teasing you, i dont think it matters whos garbage it is thats being put on display here.....anywhoo....this is the garbage i have the most of. Shots i rejected.... #:o(

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

kimariehere ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 6:02 AM · edited Tue, 10 January 2006 at 6:04 AM

lol Andreas you wouldnt want to see my trash too much to mention after my house just being repiped besides my 2 lil memory cards are full up until i manage my trip photos .. hehe i just threw out 6 garbage bags of trash today lol...came home and have been on a mad craze to get my home back to normal!!..the plumbers left a BIG MESS!! ...nothing works- the laundry or the shower yet ..augh..!!..hey those shots arnt bad you...but great idea Andreas!!

Message edited on: 01/10/2006 06:04

kimmers ♥ :O)

Melbarr ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 6:27 AM

file_317233.jpg

This is my trash bag next to the computer desk. My girls love to print stuff which eventually end up in the trash bag. It's overflowing... i guess time to take the trash outside.

tvernuccio ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 7:56 AM

Pascale, i can chew a pack of gum a day. weird...i've been having problems with my ears and my jaw was popping. doc said i have TMJ...no more gum or crunching on ice. sigh. seeing your gum wrappers is making me crave some! Pascale, i'm sure you're not lazy! you'll get everything done in time! :) Kimmers, welcome back! sorry for all your plumbing hassles! hope things settle soon for you! it's a really pretty picture!! andreas, do you usually print most of your pictures and study them in the printed format before deciding if you will trash it or not? those look pretty good from what i can see. :) kort, that little blue guy looks so happy down there! :) carlos, what does that say on the outside of that carton and what does it mean? mel...one of your girls getting ready to go to college? what an exciting time!! :)

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 8:11 AM

LOL. I never print my photos Sheila. That was just me playing around with the Xenofex plug-in....Crumble-feature. The same way as i did on your MAS-card only lesser force. #;o) Seen "For the birds" yet? Huh? Have you huh? LOL. DON`T YOU FORGET ABOUT IT NOW YA HEAR!!!!!! #:O)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

solrac_gi_2nd ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 3:34 PM

Sheila, that is an empty box that contained a parfumed candle [ ... I am a smoker :) ]

Carlos.

P.S.- great shots in this Simon thread !

coolj001 ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 8:10 PM

file_317234.jpg

Since I quite smoking five or six days ago I have been creating much trash out of these damn nicotine gum wrappers, and it makes me mad because just about everything makes me mad right now. Thinking about how much I want to smoke, both in my waking hours and even in my dreams...chewing this overpriced crap...damn! Ok well...deep breath...I must remain cool. ;-)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 8:21 PM

"...chewing this overpriced crap"! o_O How about smoking killer cigarettes!? U silly man!! I wish u all the willpower in the world! Be strong and u'll succeed and then u'll be wondering why on earth u didn't quit sooner! Trust me! :)

coolj001 ( ) posted Tue, 10 January 2006 at 11:49 PM

Ok..maybe i shouldn't call it crap. It actually tastes pretty good mmmmmm yummy... Thanks Pascale for your good wishes. I am better now. :-)

tvernuccio ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 12:54 AM

Jeff, oooooh, i'm so sorry for what you're going thru! But you just hang in there and remember that you WANT to quite smoking!!! Pssst in a few days you'll be able to taste food better!!! Now isn't that exciting! Hang in there buddy!!!!!!! :) Carlos...ahhhh! thanks for telling me! Andreas, pretty nifty!!! never heard of that feature before. looks cool! I won't forget, Andreas!!! I'm gonna check out those links tomorrow! i just got finished pulling double shifts today and yesterday. haven't had very much time for anything. plus when i'm at the monitor the past 2 days, i'm so sleepy. i want to look when i'm wide awake!!!!! can't wait to see!!!!! :)

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 11:06 AM

So true Sheila!!! Food will taste better and ur sense of smell will increase too! And I'm not even talking about breathing with ease, without that awful feeling of having a veil covering ur lungs!! It's all benefits!!! 100%. Avoid hot drinks by any means and when the craving is strong, drink cold water and breathe deeply, until u can't take anymore air in! It does help! ;)

TwoPynts ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 11:50 AM

Attached Link: Smoke Free

my 2: Avoid if possible situations where you smoked and if you need to have something in you mouth, chew on a toothpick, gum, or better yet be super healthy and eat a banana or apple. A tablespoon of raw honey and teaspoonful of cinnamon powder mixed into hot water to make a tea is also healthy and helps lessen the cravings. You got a lot of good advice here, but here is some more anyway (at the link). U might want to take a look too Cyn. Here is another really good link: http://health.indiatimes.com/articleshow/305428.cms

coolj001 ( ) posted Wed, 11 January 2006 at 6:10 PM

Thanks kindly Pascale, Shelia, and Kort for your cool words and advice on overcoming my trashy habit. I will have to try some of these tips and I'll check into those urls. Also physical exercise should help. I just started taking Tai Chi classes so that's something. I need more though..

tibet2004uk ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2006 at 3:52 AM

well, good luck on ur path dear! It does worth it! :)

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.