Thu, Sep 19, 11:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 19 9:56 pm)

Subject: skin textures for v3

mtu4025575 ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2006 at 1:06 PM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 3:04 PM

I have poser 6 and victoria 3, however victoria does not seem to have any skin textures.. I was looking for some thing like this: http://market.renderosity.com/softgood.ez?ViewSoftgood=41941 any one got any suggestions of where to get the textures from?

vladster ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2006 at 1:38 PM

The skin textures are Ivey & Yaara from the same merchant

mtu4025575 ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2006 at 1:40 PM

those characters donn't come with skin textures

vladster ( ) posted Thu, 12 January 2006 at 2:27 PM

Probably the best course of action at this point is to message the merchant (As Shanim / Aery Soul) and ask what texture what used in the promo picture for that outfit.

artroland ( ) posted Fri, 13 January 2006 at 9:01 AM

My suggestion is to also search the free stuff section here and in other places, as there are some really good textures out there for the Millenium figures.

JenX ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 8:58 AM

artroland's right. There are literally hundreds of textures for the Unimesh figures in the Poser free stuff. I would start there, and then, when you're ready and know what you want in a texture, then start hitting up the MarketPlaces. ;)

Sitemail | Freestuff | Craftythings | Youtube|

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it into a fruit salad.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.