Sat, Sep 21, 12:13 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: User Name Change and Thanks!

fractalinda ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2006 at 8:00 PM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Hello Everyone, From now on, I'm uploading images as DigiArts. I feel that "factalinda" needs to broaden her digital horizons. :~) Most of my spare time is being spent improving my Terragen skills, putting together a portfilio of quality prints of some of my better work for show and sell..and working on a new website. I'm still perusing the fractal gallery, but don't have as much time to comment. Fractalinda bids you adieu and wishes to thank you for your generous support during the past few years. It is my hope that our longtime online association and- in most cases- friendship, will continue. With appreciation, Linda

missie_mandelbrot ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2006 at 8:33 PM

You will be sadly missed from the Fractal Gallery but I will still look forward to seeing your Terragen images. I wish you all the best Linda with your prints and website. Thanks too for your support. All the best Heather

ย 

redbeard ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2006 at 10:38 PM

What's in a name? A rose by any other name would still smell as sweet and an image would appear just as beautiful. Thanks for the heads up and all of your great work! Jack

tresamie ( ) posted Sat, 14 January 2006 at 11:39 PM

Best wishes with your new endeavors! We'll keep a light in the window for you :)

Fractals will always amaze me!

eras50 ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2006 at 4:00 AM

I know your new portfolio and website can only be a success! I am looking forward to your Terragen marvels. Best wishes.

h00nta ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2006 at 7:44 AM

Best wishes in your new ventures. :)

Mags61 ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2006 at 9:52 AM

Good luck - and thank you for all your comments.

We don't cease to play because we grow old, we grow old because we cease to play.

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2006 at 3:29 PM

I'll always keep an eye out for your fantastic work Linda! Good luck in all your endeavors! xoxoxoxo's! (:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

pickles ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2006 at 5:04 PM

Thank you for all your help in the past Linda and good luck with your Terragen work i just know it will be first class.

Timbuk2 ( ) posted Sun, 15 January 2006 at 9:22 PM

Let us know your web site name. And I'd be interested to know how your fractals do commercially. See ya. Tim

ppetersen ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 4:01 AM

Wishing you only good things Linda, I know you'll do well and I look forward to seeing more of your things both in TG and hopefully in Fractals... Be well...

"Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup"

"And now here is my secret, a very simple secret: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye."

aramina ( ) posted Mon, 16 January 2006 at 9:32 AM

all the best with your creative endeavours, and thanks for all your encouraging words, regards aramina

peace and bright blessings

ligt ( ) posted Tue, 17 January 2006 at 9:47 AM

goodbye fractalinda, we are going to miss you. hello digiarts, welcome to the club. whats in a name. monica

MrPsiquedelico ( ) posted Wed, 18 January 2006 at 3:37 PM ยท edited Wed, 18 January 2006 at 3:40 PM

goodbye to fractalinda and a warm hello welcome to digiarts, you are a true talent , whatever you are called I will always be a fan!!

namaste..

stefano

Message edited on: 01/18/2006 15:40

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 10:18 PM

I seen your new name and had no idea it was you. good luck on your endeavours and you will always have friends in the fractal galery

Richardphotos ( ) posted Mon, 23 January 2006 at 10:18 PM

I seen your new name and had no idea it was you. good luck on your endeavours and you will always have friends in the fractal galery

DigiArts ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 8:11 PM

Thank you Heather, Jack, Viv, Ersi, hOOnta, Mags, Carol, Paul, Tim, Pat, Aramina, Monica, Stefano and Richard for the warm welcome, kind words and well-wishes. I miss viewing and posting in the fractal gallery, but I do check out the FWW and still try to comment as time allows. I'm slowly growing into my new username. :~) Hope you are all well! Best Regards, Linda

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.