Sat, Sep 21, 4:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Sentiments for Andreas

DJB ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 10:45 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 4:36 AM

file_320078.jpg

We really need to come together for affection and to put our thoughts together for Andreas. He has been in a car accident and is in hospital. Details are that it is crushed ribs,and possible liver damage, but he is in the best care and may require some surgery. As the information comes in and he gets in touch with his friends here, we will all know his progress. I am sure that every nurse in there will be working at his beck and call, so he will have all the attention needed to pull him through smiling.

MAS4EVA

This may be in his local newspaper so I have a link from him.
In swedish so maybe Modesty can translate when in there.
allehandaMessage edited on: 01/20/2006 22:54

Message edited on: 01/20/2006 22:56

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

gradient ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 10:49 PM

Oh No! My hopes and prayers are with him for a speedy recovery. All the best Andreas!

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Fri, 20 January 2006 at 11:49 PM

file_320079.jpg

OMG!! ....... Ahhh yes I'm sure he'll have all the nurses eating out of his hand in no time at all :) Sure wish you a speedy recovery and hope things aren't any more serious. My prayers and thoughts are with you Andreas ... get lots of rest and not too much BLA BLA BLAING you hear!!! Huge Hugzzzz Noeline (just as well as it's only a cyber hug)

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

KiwiMiss ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:05 AM

... and thanks Doug for letting us know. Sorry I was kinda in shock before and forgot to thank you ... Noeline

Noeline :D

~Predictably Unpredictable~

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:13 AM

That's ok Noeline ...Just glad people will be behind him.I am sure others will be able to update us too as if it were me I would have a laptop brought into my room.Or wheel out to the nursing station and bribe them to let me on thier computers.

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

gradient ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:23 AM

Don't know about the computer access Doug....I just keep thinking about the Swedish nurses....LOL! I'm sure Zacko will be thinking the same shortly...

In youth, we learn....with age, we understand.

DJB ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:40 AM

yeah.... me too, We do have to have some humour for him too. Iv'e been in the situation before, and hated people moping around. Rather have the laughs. Long as he is going to be ok.

Punaguy ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:40 AM

Man this is devestating news to me...I pray for your speedy recovery buddy! And soon as you recover and I know you will, you need to leave them pretty nurses alone. Your in my prayers buddy... MAS4EVA Much Aloha and a speedy recovery! Dave

Kana'es Photography

sharky_ ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:52 AM

Much prayers going out to Andreas for a speedy recovery. Aloha... Errol

soulofharmony ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:49 AM

file_320080.jpg

Thoughts and prayers my little meat ball... and my heart goes out to you Andreas. and love and thoughts to your wife also..:)))xxxxxxx

I Discovered the secret of the sea in mediation upon the dewdrop ... Sand and Foam Gibran

<a href="http://www.soulofharmonyphotographics.org/">Visit My Website</a>

newleaf ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:51 AM

Best Wishes and gentle hugs, wishing you a fast complete recovery

Onslow ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:56 AM

Get Well Soon ! MAS4eva

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

kimariehere ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 3:11 AM

i am a little in shock here... my heart goes out to Andreas i will pray for a quick recovery and heeling :O( ...

kimmers ♥ :O)

firestorm ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 3:28 AM

thanks for letting us know...hope he gets well soon

Pictures appear to me, I shoot them.   Elliot Erwitt

ModestyB ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 6:38 AM

I just got the info from Marlene...I will try to get some information.... I'll be back!

wastl001 ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 7:40 AM

Holy smoke....scary news! All the best to Andreas, hope he'll recover very soon

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 8:55 AM

Of course,my thoughts and prayers are with Andreas and his wife and family... Andreas gives so much to this community.I hope people will spread the word...the more good thoughts sent out his way, the better!!!

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

oscilis ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:19 AM

What a shock! I feel I have met Andreas in real life. All my best wishes to you, Andreas, and to your wife and family. I will be thinking of you. A very big hug.

jcv2 ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:28 AM

file_320081.jpg

Oh no, that's terrible! My thoughts and prayers are with you, Andreas, and your family and I hope you'll recover soon! Some flowers to cheer you up! :)

marybelgium ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:37 AM

I just got the info from Rozanne ! All the best to you Andreas , I hope you will recover very soon ! Reviens vite parmi nous !

ModestyB ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:55 AM

I havn't got any new news 4 U folks yet....Its bad weather....and slow internet conections...up here north for the moment....and saturday..so I havnt reached any information via telephone either :(.....But as soon I got any new news I will let U all know!!! Big Puss & Kram to all of U!!!! So meantime...great..to send as menny strong thoughts as possoble from all of Us to Andreas..& then he will be back in a hurry :) well after recovery ofcourse.......

DELMUR ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:21 AM

best wishes for andreas!il y a des choses que je ne sais pas dire en anglais! je te souhaite un prompt rabissement, j'espe que ce ne sera pas (trop) grave! Nous t'embrassons tous ici; je vais faire suivre la nouvelle aux grenouilles; Merci aussi RR qui fait que nous sommes une vraie communaut,meme si elle est virtuelle. Bises toi ,andreas.Reviens nous vite!JP

TomDart ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:32 AM

Andreas, each day can bring new adventure but this is more than we bargained for..for you dear cohort. AS you know, a slight sneeze is tough on broken ribs. I wish you a full and speedy recovery with as little pain to deal with as possible. Prayers going to you and your family. Tom.

odie ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:42 AM

No wonder he didn't answer his IM!! Bad news. I heard it from Kimmers...and at 4 in the morning, no less. Prayers and hugs to you and your wife and Eija. (P&K!!) We're all on your side but promise not to get in the way of the nurses. lol

I kid-proofed my house but they STILL get in!!

croxie ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:52 AM

Oh my....I had no idea. I've looked at the link you put in the post, Doug, but I can't find anything but ads in there. And I've seen Andreas online at Yahoo, but from his cellphone only today. I was exchanging IM with him on here yesterday coz he couldn't login at Artfinity, and then it got quiet. Hoppas det inte alltf allvarligt, Andreas. Ta hand om dig. Kramar, C.

"Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to."

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:58 AM

Prayers and hugs to you and your wife, and of course to Enja your dog....she will miss you because your daily walks with her. Hope you getting better soon. To all others: Now you can see how life can be change very quick.....each day is a gift....enjoy it, never forget to say "I love you" what today is, can be end tomorrow.....and don't make fights to others, that's what I want to say to all of you !!! Ilona

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 11:15 AM

Christa...I left you a message at ArtFinity... I just heard from Andreas... As of now,they are doing more tests.Hopefully,if all goes well,they will release him in a few days... He says 'hi' and thanks all of you,for your good wishes.It means a lot to him. :^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

croxie ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 11:19 AM

Marlene...I know...I'm trying to make a comment, but the damn website wont let me :(( Keep us upto date and send hugs if you talk to him again. C.

jocko500 ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 11:20 AM

hope he get better soon

what you see is not what you know; it in your face

cbender ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:05 PM

all the best from us, dear andreas... hugesthugs

CDBrugg ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:09 PM

All my very best, Andreas - perhaps your wife will feel sorry for you and buy you the DSLR of your dreams :-))) Charles

Charles

tvernuccio ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:14 PM

Andreas...my thoughts and prayers are with you. I'm so sorry and hope that they'll get you fixed up soon!!! let those nurses take good care of you!!! Hope you'll be hope very, very soon! all the best, sheila

vlaaitje ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 12:52 PM

file_320082.jpg

A warm embrace for you Zacko...and I know the nurses try to do the best for you !!! They will spoil you, no doubt !! Ilona and Danny aka Danob

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Damia ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 1:20 PM

Best wishes for a super speedy recovery, Andreas! :)

~Damia~ LeviathanPhotography

SoulSearcherr ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:03 PM

get better lil buddy..this place would never be the same without the kind hearted lil swedish boy..S..

Raven_427 ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:10 PM

All the best to you Andreas from over here too! Hope you're up and running as soon as possible. Sorry for not having a decent image for ya .. but i'll have one as soon as you're at home .. just give word my friend!

croxie ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 2:34 PM

file_320083.jpg

Many hugs to you... :)

nongo ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 3:52 PM

file_320084.jpg

Andreas, my thoughts & prayers are with you in this time of crisis!! Be strong and keep your wonderful humor and you'll pull through this just fine!!! A beautiful flower for your healing process!!! Big Hugs, love, Akemi ;)

Drea71 ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 4:18 PM

file_320085.jpg

I just wanted to stroll through the forum before going to bed - not expecting such sad news :-( Hey, AndreaS, just a few hours ago when my parents were here I showed them your beautiful images, and as you know by now my whole department at work is in love with Eija and Gizmo (my boss always apologizes to me for finding him as cute as Johnnie) - so they are all waiting for new brilliant pics just like I am. Hope you will be feeling better really, really soon! Hugest hugs Drea (without the "s")

nathalie06 ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 4:24 PM

file_320086.jpg

I'm so sorry for Andreas, I haven't understood before to read all this sad news in the Forum ! Andreas in an Hospital, it's terrible ! And I learn also today that our friend Egmont is also in Hospital. Sad days for all our friends... I just would like to send a very special thought for Andreas and a little friend to stay with him, with a friend of mine. Take care my friend, and came back soon, a thought too for all his family, and the little Eija ;o((((( So many hugs Andreas !!!!!!

Richardphotos ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 5:55 PM

I wish you a speedy recovery and fast healing

L8RDAZE ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 5:58 PM

file_320087.jpg

Hey Andreas...Take care of yourself buddy! Rest and take it easy. Thoughts are with you and your family! Joe

tmathise ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 8:41 PM

My thoughts, blessings and pure healing energy are being directed towards you buddy. All my best toward a quick and full recovery! Hopefully you are currently surrounded by lots of beautiful swedish nurses, all attending to you. That always makes everything so much better!

We'll have to set our fears aside to live each moment as the moment of our lives. - Troy Mathisen

ChuckEvans ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 9:58 PM

They say bad things happen to good people. Seems so here. A bit of cheer may be gained by seeing all the people who are saddened by his misfortune. My best to him.

thundering1 ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 10:28 PM

Get well Andreas - I look forward to reading your humorous responses soon! In the meantime... Swedish Nurses... (dopy relaxed smile comes to face - but you shouldn't laugh because it'll hurt!)

3DGuy ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 11:01 PM

file_320088.jpg

Ouch, sorry to hear about that. Hope you recover soon.

What is a friend? A single soul dwelling in two bodies. - Aristotle
-= Glass Eye Photography =- -= My Rendo Gallery =-

Margana ( ) posted Sat, 21 January 2006 at 11:34 PM

file_320089.jpg

Andreas,I hope you have the very speediest of recoveries.This place just won't be the same without you. :^( Come back to us soon.

(PS-Sorry for the lousy pun,it's late,lol. ;^) )

Marlene <")

My Blog

DJB ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 1:01 AM

I sure hope he's feeling better than that "duck".... coz thats a goose. :^)

Margana ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 3:23 AM

LOL! So it is.Oooops!!!Sorry,Andreas.It seems I accidently gave you a 'goose'! ;^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

coolj001 ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 3:55 AM

Terrible news I just learned..I hope for a expedieant and full recovery for or most ocol photogrpher friend...Andres/Zacko...I pray for him...Lord..have mercy...heal Zacko...please we love him!

TheSecond ( ) posted Sun, 22 January 2006 at 4:56 AM

Andreas, man, get good asap, as we will all miss you and your brabbling around here. Hope everything works out well and you are up to speed in no time. Ulf

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.