Mon, Oct 21, 5:10 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / DAZ|Studio

Welcome to the DAZ|Studio Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny Forum Coordinators: Guardian_Angel_671, Daddyo3d

DAZ|Studio F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 21 3:29 pm)

Subject: D|S version 1.2.01 available.

IO4 ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2006 at 7:57 AM · edited Tue, 03 September 2024 at 7:21 AM

Just discovered the latest version of D|S is available at

http://www.daz3d.com/program/studio/1_0download.php.

Alot of bugs are supposed to have been fixed. Haven't tried it extensively yet. Hopefully all the problems with 1.2 have been ironed out.

Message edited on: 01/26/2006 07:58

Beginners tutorials for Bryce

Bryce Arena

reciecup ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2006 at 4:54 PM

I am glad but I will wait until other people take it for a test drive. Once I hear that it's all good then I think I will download that version. Thanks for the info though :o)

Karice

"The sky is the limit"

ren_mem ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2006 at 6:35 PM

Don't need new plugins right?

No need to think outside the box....
    Just make it invisible.

paulbrittgarcia ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2006 at 7:12 PM

Re-download and re-install the plug-ins also! Britt

ren_mem ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2006 at 7:21 PM

I did. Some looked changed others I did anyway. I didn't have the horrible issues other had anyway, but the file saving error appears to be fixed.That was minor anyway.

Just make it invisible.

Bea ( ) posted Thu, 26 January 2006 at 9:33 PM

If you downloaded the plugins for 1.2 then you don't need to do it again except for one the Parameter organiser plugin and the hand grip one is not yet updated

PickersAngel ( ) posted Sat, 28 January 2006 at 8:10 AM

The nice thing is that the Parameter organizer plugin appeared in my Available Downloads without me resetting it, so apparently DAZ has been able to automate that. :)

ren_mem ( ) posted Sun, 29 January 2006 at 2:41 AM

Yeah, I noticed that. I think 2 only needed updating.

Just make it invisible.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.