Tue, Oct 22, 2:38 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Oct 22 1:40 am)

Subject: FREE!

DEL ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 10:35 PM ยท edited Tue, 22 October 2024 at 2:37 AM

Hi! I'm sure alot of you know me, and alot more don't. I'm DEL, I have various small collections of props in "The Marketplace" and a few original figures as well as things at the Props Guild, Freestuff and some figures at the 3DCC. I have recently been working on some things AND one of those things is a weekly freebie at my site. Due to the fact that my homepage is nestled somewhere between lost and you can't get there from here, I thought I would point everyone in the right direction. If, indeed, you would like to have something for free! "Gee, Why not post this to the freestuff?" you might ask. I plan on having a different one about every week or so and didn't want to have to edit my site and a link too. I won't be asking for your e-mail address or anything like that. The model (with the exception of the Licience agreement) is in fact absolutely, 100% free. The current model is! a Mohawk hairdo for DAZ's Sammy. And is located >>> http://pages.prodigy.net/d.lofton/ If you like what you see or have comments please feel free to post here, and there will be an E-mail link at the site soon. Currently I am in the process of renovation there and it's a little bare at the moment. Thanks Dave

Wizzard ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 10:45 PM

Cool beans.. thanx Dave Nice prop!! Cheers

TJ ( ) posted Wed, 21 March 2001 at 10:51 PM

Thank you so much for the Mohawk, its awesome, and I look forward to seeing a lot more of your work.

martial ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2001 at 4:13 AM

Why are you put in in a exe file and not in a zip file?Thanks anyway

bobsmash ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2001 at 5:18 AM

file_157558.gif

The Mohawk looks good, to bad it's an .exe file - I'm on Mac and can't open them. Please let us know when (or if!?) you will change it to a zip file. Many thanks. //Mike

wyrwulf ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2001 at 11:51 AM

Thanks, DEL. You have made lots of goodies. A possible problem with the installer (for me), I tried to redirect the install to my desktop, and it didn't hold. It installed (and created) into a curious labs folder. My Poser is installed in the MetaCreations folder. I just had to dig it out and move the hair files. Thanks again.

DEL ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2001 at 6:11 PM

Thanks for the comments everyone. I know there is a cross platform problem here and am working to remedy that one. wyrwulf I will look into the install problem this evening. Thank again! :-)

Wizzard ( ) posted Thu, 22 March 2001 at 10:36 PM

Errrrmmmm DEL? I don't have Poser on the C: it'll let ye change the directory (in theory) but places it all in a curious labs directory ont he C: which did cause a slight bit of panic when I couldn't find them... shrug still a nifty prop 8 )

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.