Sat, Sep 21, 2:28 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Will we see the FWW again?

tutri ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 9:55 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 1:05 PM

The title says it all. I miss the FWW because I don't have the time to look at all the wonderful fractal images emerging in the gallery every day, and the FWW helps me catch at least a glimpse of what has been posted lately. Any news yet?

eras50 ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 11:12 AM

I was thinking the same, especially since I have so much work lately I don't really have time to browse the gallery. Wouldn't it be nice if they told us why exactly the FWW is such a big problem?

missie_mandelbrot ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 12:12 PM

I think with Nick now occupied with his new role and Barb on her own has not helped the current situation. We just need to be patient. I miss it too but still have faith all will change in good time.

undisclosed-designer ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 3:23 PM

yeah, charming barby hasn't dropped a line since Nick left us, 4 days ago, it must be pretty tough to be a moderator of such a big fractal community on her own. I suggest we just need to be patient till she crawls from under her stone smile or she might wait untill a new coordinator will help her.. reckon the FWW just have to wait =D

sharkrey ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 6:19 PM

it must be pretty tough to be a moderator of such a big fractal community on her own.<<< We are all busy, no? I do the UF group over at DA and it is very time-consuming. I spend about 2 or 3 hours every day keeping that group going. I am sure she would reaaaaallllllyyyy appreciate it if someone would send her a note offering to help. All you need is just a little free time and maybe some very basic knowledge of HTML. G

tutri ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 2:08 AM

I would like to add that I understand the current situation and that I appreciate all the terrific work the mods have done, but since I'm an incurable fractal junkie I had to express my curiosity nevertheless. I'd be glad to assist in maintaining the site, as I'm sure many of us would, but my skills and my free time (what's that?) are by far insufficient for that. Keep up the good work Barb, but pretty please, could you drop us a line every now and then? Just a simple "hold on you whiners, it's ready when it's ready" would do nicely!

eras50 ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 3:57 AM

No criticism for Barb was intended. In fact, if the FWW has disappeared when Nick went away it would seem logical to me not to have it back in quite some time. But the FWW disappeared weeks ago. Anyway, this is just for the record. Thank you for coping with all the work and all the comments on your own, Barb!

CarolSassy ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 12:15 PM

Maybe if we all holler real loud at the same time she'll hear us and come to visit! lol q-: All together now... BARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRB!!!!!!!!!! We miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!! (:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 1:47 PM

:) Hi everybody! I'm 800 kilometers far from home and not able to connect to the net often. I'll be home this weekend. Hang on, I'll be with you soon. And thank you for the support from the bottom of my heart. I really need that right now. Hugs to all! Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

mintyfresh ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 2:30 PM

Go safe, Barb; hope all's well!

CarolSassy ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 2:42 PM

See? She heard us! HAHAHHAAAAAAA! Have a nice trip Barb! (:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

nickcharles ( ) posted Fri, 24 February 2006 at 12:30 AM

Hey guys... My bad for not posting the notice about the FWW. Not a good way to turn things over, and I'm really, really, really sorry for that. Have a safe trip home Barb! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.