Sat, Sep 21, 9:00 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: Best wishes to all...

nickcharles ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 1:05 AM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:56 AM

Hi all... You may have noticed that my name is no longer listed as Moderator here. I have been meaning to post this when it became 'official' on the 15th. Probably one of the hardest posts I've ever had to make. I want to say that the last two years serving as Moderator in Fractals has been a true pleasure. You all have been a wonderful group to work with, and I wish you all the very best! I have recently been placed as the new 'Front Page News' Managing Editor. Barbara (DreamWarrior) will continue as Moderator, and there will soon be a new Coordinator as well. Though my role has changed, please know that I can still be reached if needed, and DreamWarrior is not online. Take care, and keep up the wonderful Fractal artwork! Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

aartika ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 1:27 AM

Thanks, Nick for all your hard work, and best of luck with the next post! Tina

aartika! fractal art by Tina Oloyede :  http://www.aartika.co.uk

Timbuk2 ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 1:51 AM

Thanks for your hard work and steady hand. Tim

Fractal_Artist ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 3:03 AM

Nick, thanks for your hard work all the time and I wish you a great time for all you want doing now. Ulrike

tutri ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 3:17 AM

Thank you, all the best to you too! -Petri

missie_mandelbrot ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 6:45 AM

Thank you Nick for all your input and hard work. I wish you every success as Managing Editor for the "Front Page News". Heather

gumbykat ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 7:12 AM

I'm happy for you but sad for us, Nick! Thank you for your attention to us these past 2 years, and I hope your new position brings you satisfaction and enjoyment! Best wishes! Linda

CarolSassy ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 8:37 AM

Good luck with your new position Nick, and thanks for the update! We'll miss you over here, but it's nice to know you're a heartbeat away. God bless! xoxoxoxo's (:

Carol aka Sassy
If you can't stand the heat,
Don't tickle the dragon!

Pannyhb ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 11:31 AM

Congratulations, Nick! You'll be missed here, but your new assignment looks like a wonderful opportunity! We'll be keeping an eye our for you!

Rykk ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 1:27 PM

"...movin' on up!...." LOL - Congrats, Nick - we'll miss having you to whine to. lol Seriously - way to go man, git 'r done! Rick

kansas ( ) posted Sat, 18 February 2006 at 9:40 PM

Sad to see you leave us, but know you won't be far away. The best of luck in your new position. Thanks for being here for us for the past couple years. You have been a great moderator. Marion

mountmous ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 6:41 AM

It's been said already: thanks for all the hard work and good luck with the new "job". Yvonne

Redshift ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 7:15 AM

Thanks for all your hard work for our fractal community and I wish you the best with your new post! Pieter

FireLily ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 8:08 AM

Congratualations on your new position! You will be missed here in the forum, but I know you must really be excited about your promotion. :) Best of luck! Mary Thornton

pericles ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 8:40 AM

Congratulations Nick, thnaks for all your hard work - glad to know you won't be far away - All the best - Judi :O)

aramina ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 12:03 PM

CONGRATS..... and all the best, thanks for all your hard work keeping us all in order here in fractals, peace and bright blessings, aramina xxxxxx

peace and bright blessings

Deagol ( ) posted Sun, 19 February 2006 at 3:44 PM

You have done an amazing job. You have listened and responded with as much fairness as anyone could. It's good to know that you won't be far away

Fractelaar ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 4:32 AM

Thanks Nick for all your work here and help with a lot of qeustion,s from my side The best wishes for the future Greatz Arend

Fuzzball ( ) posted Mon, 20 February 2006 at 1:04 PM

Hi Nick! I am just finding out about this now!!! WOW, you are going to be terribly missed, and from me especially!!! The positive note here, is at least you will still be a huge part of Rederosity! Congrads with your new position ~ they couldn't have promoted a better, talented person than you...right down your alley!!! Thank you so much for all your help and support...it's always a pleasure chatting with you too!!! I know your schedule will be busy, and with my travel schedule being gone alot, but let's stay in touch once in while. Take good care, Smiles, DJ

fractalchemist ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 4:21 AM

You did a good and sometimes difficult job, Nick! Good luck in your next venture:-) Eveline

mintyfresh ( ) posted Wed, 22 February 2006 at 8:54 AM

Many thanks for everything you've done for Renderosity's fractal community. Congratulations on your new position!

abmlober ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 7:26 AM

At least you don't leave because you lost your left eye or something like that. Thanks for all your good work and much fun and success with your new tasks! Andreas

:rolleyes::sad:
Joy of Frax

ligt ( ) posted Thu, 23 February 2006 at 4:24 PM

thanks for all you did for us,and good luck with the "moving" up. have a lot of fun there. monica

nickcharles ( ) posted Fri, 24 February 2006 at 12:54 AM

Hey all! Thanks so much. I really, really, really, appreciate it :D I'm really gonna miss you all. Take care of yourselves, be good to each other, and keep up the great work pushing Fractal Art forward :D I meant to mention that the FWW would be postponed for a bit till Barb got back to her home PC, and your new Coordinator is in place...my fault for not announcing that. Not to worry, though...all will be well again soon :D I'm only an IM or e-mail away if ya ever need anything :D And...let me know if you have an article idea, tutorial, or anything that you'd like to see on the Front Page :D Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.