Sat, Sep 21, 10:20 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Paint Cans--My Industrial Submittal--Advanced Cat.

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Mon, 26 March 2001 at 9:44 AM ยท edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 8:48 PM

file_158051.jpg

well gang, this is my March submittal. i have taken two pictures of paint cans and a spiral staircase and merged them together to create this collage/montage. all three pictures are from the same watertank project. the paint was used to paint the water tank.

Tammy ( ) posted Tue, 27 March 2001 at 12:20 AM

I agree does look like it took a great deal of time, I really like the addition of the spiral staircase.

Syyd ( ) posted Tue, 27 March 2001 at 6:34 AM

What a different idea...very well done!

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Thu, 29 March 2001 at 1:46 PM

it may look like i spent a lot of time with this particular work, but in actuality i only spent about 3 hours on it. the trick is in photopaint each layer over the base can be rendered hundreds of ways, and finding the right combination could take days if i hadn't spent countless hours on other works, where i developed a feel that cuts thru many trials and finds the right combo in relatively short time. would anyone want to see the three base photos i used to make this collage?

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 10:43 AM

file_158052.jpg

here are the base photos for my collage. i think they are interesting by themselves

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 10:48 AM

file_158053.jpg

here is the second layer

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Wed, 04 April 2001 at 10:51 AM

file_158054.jpg

and this is the final layer.

Gwyn Tyger ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 11:35 PM

i see the images are back.

Syyd ( ) posted Sun, 22 April 2001 at 11:40 PM

YEAH...okay rocking...will get everything up in the am...its about 9:30 for you, and time for me to hit the hay....THANKS

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.