Sat, Sep 21, 2:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Fractals

Welcome to the Fractals Forum

Forum Moderators: Deenamic

Fractals F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Aug 27 11:19 am)

Subject: tresamie

ligt ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 3:55 PM · edited Sat, 21 September 2024 at 2:30 AM

hi, did i see it well, tresamie has joined the rendo troops as a coordinator. good luck with the job and a lot of strength in order to keep us under your thumb. monica

gumbykat ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 5:32 PM

Vivian! That's great news! I think you are moderately insane to take on the control of this bunch, but we're happy! Congrats! Linda

missie_mandelbrot ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 5:38 PM

Congrats tresamie. Glad you have taken this opportunity. Hope we don't work you too hard. Heather

Pannyhb ( ) posted Wed, 01 March 2006 at 9:04 PM

Wow! You ARE a glutton for punishment! Thanks so much, Vivian! You're a champ (and a fine, fine fractal artist,too:)

nickcharles ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 12:45 AM

Hey all! Was wondering how long it would be before someone noticed ;) Please welcome Vivian [tresamie] as your new Coordinator! I know she will do an outstanding job here! :D Nick

Nick C. Sorbin
Staff Writer
Renderosity Magazine
......................................................................................................
"For every breath, for every day of living, this is my Thanksgiving."
-Don Henley

tresamie ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 12:54 AM

Thanks everyone! They just kept asking me til I said yes, LOL! Work? No one told me there would be work! Really, you are the ones in control. I think I will just be doing the scullery work :) I am so looking forward to just keeping this place going the way it has been, with a great bunch of terrific artists, all of whom are enthusiastic about our unique art form. We have been having some wonderful discussions lately and I am hoping they will continue on the very high level they have been maintaining. Always remember, the Mods and Coordinators are here for you, to help in any way we can. Vivian (tresamie)

Fractals will always amaze me!

DreamWarrior ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 1:59 AM

:) Congrats and welcome, Vivian! I know you'll do a great job :) Cheers! Barb

My crafts - My Freebies - My Store - Delightful Arts

aramina ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 2:01 AM

Nice one tresamie, congrats to you, and thanks for being so brave to take the job on! :-)

peace and bright blessings

TonyYeboah ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 3:55 AM

You joined "The Dictatorship"? :O(

kansas ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 8:10 AM

Congrats, Vivian. Hope this new job doesn't take up too much of your time. I always look forward to a 'fractal a day' from you. Marion

Richardphotos ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 9:13 AM

congratualation Vivianne and I know you will be an excellent moderator

mountmous ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 10:02 AM

I'm not sure who to congratulate: you with the new "job" or us that we have a new Coordinator ;-D Good luck! Yvonne

PhotoAntics ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 2:30 PM

Congratulations Vivian! I know you will do wonderfully.

Timbuk2 ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 3:11 PM

Good on ya, Vivian.

FireLily ( ) posted Thu, 02 March 2006 at 5:23 PM

Congrats Vivian!

fractalchemist ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 4:56 AM

It's good to see yo here, Viv:-))))Good luck with the job;-) Eveline

Allenox ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 12:41 PM

Good luck Viv, you'll do a great job!

Cosine ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 4:24 PM

Congratulations, Viv. I hope they gave you a big stick - you'll need it. :-)

tresamie ( ) posted Fri, 03 March 2006 at 5:21 PM

Thanks everyone! I am really glad to be part of this community, and to be able to do what I can to help out.

Fractals will always amaze me!

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.