Fri, Jul 19, 7:46 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Poser - OFFICIAL

Welcome to the Poser - OFFICIAL Forum

Forum Coordinators: RedPhantom

Poser - OFFICIAL F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Jul 19 11:16 am)

Subject: Kwik Miki poll and Question

richardson ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 12:04 PM · edited Fri, 19 July 2024 at 6:32 PM

Content Advisory! This message contains nudity

file_331746.jpg

Q Which arm looks better? Just 4 minor alterations(joint editor) in this, so far. Lights are eyeballed equal And where are her bendzone rings(like w V3)? I've been doing typing experiments. I'd rather play with scaling, offsetting zones visually (and get 1 undo).

superman32965 ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 12:08 PM

the right one

richardson ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 12:15 PM

Forgot. From your L R perspective (Except aussies and Kiwis) Her body was symmetrical before, too

superman32965 ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 12:16 PM

i mean her actual right and not her visual right

operaguy ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 12:27 PM

her actual right arm looks better you've got less of an inward bow to the upper arm, that's why You Go Guy! ::::: Opera :::::

momodot ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 12:34 PM

Her right. Possible to pull down armpit?

richardson ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 12:41 PM

Keep em coming. This is really valuable. Momodot, Yes. Probably with a jcm, and/or morph/pose hopefully.

Dead_Reckoning ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 1:00 PM

Miki's Right Arm, my left view. Cheers DR

"That government is best which governs the least, because its people discipline themselves."
Thomas Jefferson

Porthos ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 1:14 PM

Miki's right arm looks better! :)

MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit SP1
Intel Core i7-2600 CPU @ 3.40GHz, 12.0GB RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7770

PoserPro 2012 (SR1) - Units: Metres , Corel PSP X4 and PSE 9

Guida ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 1:44 PM

What mariner said, Miki's Right Arm, my left view.

richardson ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 2:19 PM

OK! You have voted 100% in favor of default Miki. I will go back to the setup room (corner of shame)...;p Where I think I went wrong: I preloaded a twist in her LEFT forearm bone and counterloaded it in hand bone. Was hoping to counter her severe mesh twist there(I reduced it already in this ZBrush morph). But,,, I did shift the bendzone on the Xaxis and a tweak to Y to hopefully get a better fold (needs to drop lower on the body side). I personally think her "shoulder" is too short. Forearms, too long. Hence the Xtran... Anyway. Just a test. I'll eventually start a skeleton from scratch since this is a welded mesh now. Got nothing to lose. Want to test theory, anyway. It's nice to get feedback like that. Thanks.

operaguy ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 2:44 PM

hilarious. glad you are taking it so well!

richardson ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 2:53 PM

If you can't take the heat,,,

RGUS ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 3:27 PM

her right arm, my left arm... sitting back to front with my tounge held just so with a mirrored reflection from the floor or is that just because I'm Kiwi... LOL Stick with the one nearest Bill gates "START" button on your monitor... you could call it Bills' Arm for short

richardson ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 3:57 PM

LOL RGUS! You mean you guys are driving on the "roight" side of the road, now?

DarthJ ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 4:32 PM

question : which bodytexture did you use ? Not to many around of those, so when I see a good one ...

richardson ( ) posted Mon, 06 March 2006 at 4:51 PM

Linda by Shahara (last tint option). There are quite a few new ones about to release, too.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.