Thu, Sep 19, 11:30 PM CDT

Renderosity Forums / Photography

Welcome to the Photography Forum

Forum Moderators: wheatpenny, Deenamic Forum Coordinators: Anim8dtoon

Photography F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 18 12:22 pm)

Subject: Anyone for golf.......

UKmac ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 12:56 AM · edited Thu, 19 September 2024 at 11:29 PM

file_331806.jpg

Golf course under snow and an extra high tide. Not sure about this one, I was going to put into the gallery, but I think it's missing something. What do you think? Opinions would be appreciated. Steve

vlaaitje ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 1:27 AM

wow, I am not a golfer, but this looks superB...what a gorgeous winter scene

Ilona Krijgsman: My Tree Of Life
----------------------------------

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 6:18 AM

file_331807.jpg

I dont think its missing anything at all. If anything, it could do without one subject.....that bridge-thing. I would get rid of that....and now i have in my little version. I cloned it out along with the reflections of it. And i also cropped it at the bottom.

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 6:19 AM

I see now that some work could have gone into cloning away the shadows of it as well..... Absolutely gorgeous winterscenery by the way. GORGEOUS!!!

How come we say 'It's colder than hell outside' when isn't it realistically always colder than hell since hell is supposed to be fire and brimstone?

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Onslow ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 7:00 AM

Nice one Andreas - wow what a difference that made !

And every one said, 'If we only live,
We too will go to sea in a Sieve,---
To the hills of the Chankly Bore!'
Far and few, far and few, Are the lands where the Jumblies live;
Their heads are green, and their hands are blue, And they went to sea in a Sieve.

Edward Lear
http://www.nonsenselit.org/Lear/ns/jumblies.html

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 7:37 AM

Thanks Richard....i just wish it was my photo. Its darn beautiful. #:O) MAS4EVA!!!!!

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 11:35 AM

LoL, I like the shadows left it, it adds mystery. Beautiul capture. I'd get rid of the hole marker flag too. It would make it seem more like pristine nature.

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 11:40 AM

Oooh...i didnt even spot that flag. Great eye there Kort. #;o)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 2:32 PM

Awesome shot Steve.The light is exquisite! I didn't see the flag,either.Good eye,indeed.Now I can't help but see it. I think Andreas did a fabulous job with this gorgeous shot.Guess he's not the Gommie for nothing... ;^)

Marlene <")

Marlene S. Piskin Photography
My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 2:55 PM

BLUSH! #:oD

Andreas

Mystic Pic

TwoPynts ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 2:57 PM

All hail the Gommie...beneficent benefactor of the t-shirt wearing Uninostrilus! O/oO

Kort Kramer - Kramer Kreations

Zacko ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 3:07 PM

ROTFLMAO!!!! Youre wearing yours as well i presume? #;o)

Andreas

Mystic Pic

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 3:18 PM

LMAO at Kort's O/oO!!! Sorry Steve I couldn't help myself!

Marlene <")

My Blog

"A new study shows that licking the sweat off a frog can cure depression. The down side is, the minute you stop licking, the frog gets depressed again." - Jay Leno

UKmac ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 10:41 PM

you are all mad, that's why I say here. Lolllll... SR, thanks I keep that in mind next time. Andreas, what re you like but nice one the shot looks so different, thanks. Margana, thank you, the light was very strong but after a few attempts I got there, I think. Anyway, I will not put it in the gallery and I appreciate all your kind comments. Well goto to go, it's 4:30 am and I've a 5 million fish production plan to draw up by 7:30, YAWN....... Steve

Margana ( ) posted Tue, 07 March 2006 at 11:52 PM

You more than 'got there',Steve.If you ask me,that gorgeous light is what makes the shot.And the overall composition...I'd rethink the gallery thing...but then that's me. Good luck with your fish production plan.Five million,by 7:30?That's a lot of reproduction!LOL.

Marlene <")

My Blog

UKmac ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2006 at 12:30 AM

Thanks Margana, i will think about it, not time today. Yes, that is a lot of Salmon......cat licking it's lips, lol

Margana ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2006 at 12:49 AM

I'll bet he's one big,fat,happy cat,too!Most here just get to stare longingly at the fishtank,lol. ;^)

Marlene <")

My Blog

DJB ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2006 at 1:07 AM

Real good snow shot. Got some bright orang golf balls?

"The happiness of a man in this life does not consist in the absence but in the mastery of his passions."

Nameless_Wildness ( ) posted Wed, 08 March 2006 at 4:12 PM

lovely original winter scape.

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.