Wed, Sep 25, 5:31 AM CDT

Renderosity Forums / MarketPlace Customers

Welcome to the MarketPlace Customers Forum

Forum Moderators: tim, msansing, ebasham

MarketPlace Customers F.A.Q (Last Updated: 2024 Sep 24 9:24 am)

Contact and Support Information:

To reach our Marketplace staff, please open a support ticket at
support.renderosity.com

Our goal is to respond to support tickets within 24 hours, 7 days a week.

Subject: no download

Taria ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 11:06 AM ยท edited Wed, 25 September 2024 at 5:28 AM

I placed an order on the 9th of march and it said it was pending but the pending is done and I still don't have a download. It was for 7 something and the last one in my account shows for 10.00 so I know it's not that one. Can you check on that for me? Or should I call you on the phone? which would be easier? thanks Taria

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 11:11 AM

Hi, Did you purchase under username Taria? It shows you're last order was in January.. Do you have an order number? Thanks Stacey

Taria ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 11:34 AM

yes I did. but because of the new system I forgot to change the name on it, I am so used to the old version. so I left the top line under name as my user name (my mistake). and no I don't have an order number I never got an e-mail saying anything after I ordered it. I just showed up in my bank statement as pending, But I checked it a few minutes ago and it's not there anymore and neither is the 7.50 for the item, that's what's got me confused...Just wanted to find out if you guys got the payment or not and if I was going to get the item. It's no biggy I just need to know for my own records what to do here. did any of that make sence? I'm sick today and my brain waves are some what drugged on meds to get better.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 12:04 PM

Sorry you aren't feeling well Taria, hope you get better soon. Oh I see now what happened, you're order didn't go through it was an AVS failure which means the address couldn't be verified. Credit Cards have a two step process. An authorization puts a "hold" on the funds and a settlement actually places the charge on your card. Your credit card was authorized, but not settled because the address and zip were not verified. This means your card company shows an authorization from Bondware, Inc. as a "pending" charge; however, you will not actually be charged. It can take from 2 to 7 days for this "pending" authorization to be released from your credit card. Which since you're not seeing it now it must have already dropped off since it didn't settle. The items should still be in you're shopping cart to purchase. Please try the order again and let me know if you have any problems. If you get the "AVS failure or Order Processing failure" please don't hit the back button, just contact me and we'll take care of it manually. Thanks Stac

Taria ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 12:22 PM

well that explains why..okay, I had moved and I was trying to use the new address I guess I should use the old address instead. :( I'll have to get it when I have it to spare again.. thanks for the info and thanks for the help hugs I will try to get better. I need too, I hate being sick..lol thanks again.

StaceyG ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 12:28 PM

You're very welcome. Rest and take care okay? Stac

Taria ( ) posted Thu, 16 March 2006 at 1:06 PM

I sure will hugs

Privacy Notice

This site uses cookies to deliver the best experience. Our own cookies make user accounts and other features possible. Third-party cookies are used to display relevant ads and to analyze how Renderosity is used. By using our site, you acknowledge that you have read and understood our Terms of Service, including our Cookie Policy and our Privacy Policy.